AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couriousity question. I have delt with crooked this and that. But I have a SAR 2 that the Cross support bar 's rivet sheared off. Under 100 rounds through this rifle. Im sending it to InRange to have it corrected. I bought it along time ago and put it in the safe and hardely never shot it.. It also splits about 3 out of every round fired cases. Down through the neck area. InRange is going to tackle this also. . I was just wondering if anyone else had similar problems. An aquaintance of mine had his SAR 1 rear trunnion get ugly loose from the rivets loosening up on it. It had to be redone. That was with a few thousands rnds through it..... No real pole but just wondering. WarDawg

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
Same here...No problems with my two and my SAR 2 has no telling how many rounds through it..On a side note you sent it to the right place to be worked on.. :smile:

·
Registered
698 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jicky said:
Same here...No problems with my two and my SAR 2 has no telling how many rounds through it..On a side note you sent it to the right place to be worked on.. :smile:
I have had Troy build me a Bulgie 74 and I just got a Rommie ( G series ) 47 built by him. I haven't shot it yet. Troy does a good job... WarDawg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts