AK Rifles banner
941 - 960 of 968 Posts

·
Registered
2,001 Posts
Probably the last G Kit I'll ever get a chance to build with the way the market looks. Dressed her up in some bakelite on a Nodak receiver. Replaced the center rivet as usual, threw a "RMP2" style side rail instead of the Rommy style on her, thanks to a forum member on here for a deal! Dicked around with some Shellac on the original stock to try and capture the flow of the bakelite. I call this one Orange Man Bad! Fun stuff as usual.

Attachments

·
Registered
warsr10
2 Posts
I've had my warsr 10 for almost 20yrs. g2 trigger, smoothed the hammer down for a much better action, now added a new paint job for a fresh new look. love this dam thing! gonna get a Adjustable Gas Piston from
www.akoperatorsunionlocal4774.com got a few more thing on there I like also. computer acting stupid I will download more pics soon
View attachment 306181

·
Registered
256 Posts
Picked this kit up from another member here. '67 matching lower palm swell to most of the kit. Recoil rod & safety do not match, everything else does including leaf sight.
Been around awhile but I've never seen one like this. Usually they have dong lowers by this date? Whatever the case it will be sent off for build later and will be another great Romy to add to my collection. Only down side is the barrel US made.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Picked this kit up from another member here. '67 matching lower palm swell to most of the kit. Recoil rod & safety do not match, everything else does including leaf sight.
Been around awhile but I've never seen one like this. Usually they have dong lowers by this date? Whatever the case it will be sent off for build later and will be another great Romy to add to my collection. Only down side is the barrel US made.

View attachment 306363
View attachment 306364
I think 68 is definitively the cut off for the transition to wood foregrip.

·
Registered
21 Posts
My homebrew Romanian.
I was going after that battlefield pick up look.

KyAKGuy
Hey i just bought a new in the box single stack romanian ak 7.62 it says wum on it was it worth the 600$

·
Registered
21 Posts
Im from ky is why i asked are gun prices are alot different then rest of the country alot of times

·
Registered
663 Posts
I have 2 all matching blued 1967 kits including lhg. One is a palm swell and one is a dong.
1967 Romy kits are hard to come by for some reason. It’s a rare year. Nice kit!!

View attachment 306363
View attachment 306364

Reactions: Wolfhound25

·
Registered
2 Posts
Meridian Defense MDC-47 “Apocalypse Pestilence” built on a 1973 marked, ES prefix kit. ALG-AKT/EL trigger set, adjustable KNS piston, UltiMAK M1-B gas tube, combination FSB/gas block, MDC BD3 muzzle brake pinned and welded to the 14.5” chrome lined barrel to make total 16”, Tango Down pistol grip.

·
Registered
157 Posts
View attachment 313205 Meridian Defense MDC-47 “Apocalypse Pestilence” built on a 1973 marked, ES prefix kit. ALG-AKT/EL trigger set, adjustable KNS piston, UltiMAK M1-B gas tube, combination FSB/gas block, MDC BD3 muzzle brake pinned and welded to the 14.5” chrome lined barrel to make total 16”, Tango Down pistol grip.

I built my own version of MD rifle!
Those things are so awesome!

941 - 960 of 968 Posts