AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I am a new guy at the Romanian gun stuff, and was wondering if it is still possible to get a Romanian made PSL. I have two Yugo's 59/66, and I do like them. I am ready for a jump, and I hear the Rom PSL's are great. I would appreciate any help on this. I have looked at a bunch of AK sites, and this seems to have knowledgeable people on it. Not just a bunch of nuts, all though nuts can be ok too. Thanks - Gordy. :oops:

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
You can still find them if you search hard enough. They seem to be alittle sparse right now. SOG has them listed on their website, but they are currently sold out. I really want one of these, too! I hope to have mine by the summer. We shall see. Good luck with your search!

By the way...welcome to the best AK site on the web!!! Bar none! You can learn more from the guys on this site than all the others combined.

Again, welcome aboard.

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I just searched Gunbroker and came up zilch......Man they just dried up. :neutral:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Rom PSL

Thanks for the replies, I have been on the site for a couple of hours today and learned a ton. The one thing I learned is that I like these guns. I went to SOG too and was going to call them tommorow. I will post when I find some. One more question, are these guns legal in Rochester, NY? It is nowhere near NYC. Thanks again, I will be in touch. - Gordy.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts