AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you follow Apex on FB, then you already saw, but if not they got M90 kits coming in. Matching trunnion, bolt and carrier, wire folding stock and donkey dong. Good to very good condition. No pricing advertised yet but are accepting phone orders.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
I actually ordered one of their Yugo M70b1 kits the other day. They were very accommodating with me looking for what I wanted. Only thing is I forgot to ask to ship it USPS and it shipped UPS, which is ungodly slow to get to me. So ill have the kit in a week...

·
Registered
3,991 Posts
Had to have one. For some reason this model escaped me. Celebrate diversity.

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
We have Romanian MD.90 part sets handled & packaged, ready to ship!
That push button folder is a bit different than what I usually see.
All the trunnions I have seen have dates in the 1990's.

Richard

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
APEX now has...
AK47/AKM barrel, US manufacture, 7.62x39 NEW US made 922(r) compliance part $98.95

This barrel is a good choice for use with our Romanian MD.90 part sets.

Follow this link to purchase::

[URL]https://www.apexgunparts.com/product_info.php/products_id/3851[/URL]

This barrel is of excellent quality, machined from 4140 rifled blanks by AK-Builder.

Richard

·
Technical Advisor
15,524 Posts
Besides markings and stock any differnce with those than a rommy g?
Subtle differences. Late production tension spring lower handguard., light Amber color furniture. No 'G' of course. But basically a Md65 like the 'G' and with a push buton sidefolder stock.
The recent Md90 kits did not come with them., but the rifles have a optics rail as well. The rails might come around at some point.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Anyone know of a source for receiver flats for these side folders?

·
Registered
6 Posts

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Romy sidefolders use the same rear trunnion as their fixed stock bretrhren (see pic) hence no special cuts are necessary. The sidefolder is external.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Romy sidefolders use the same rear trunnion as their fixed stock bretrhren (see pic) hence no special cuts are necessary. The sidefolder is external.
Too cool!! I am on one for sure now! Thanks for the info. Never seen one of these in kit form nyself and not to bright on the required flats.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts