Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright gents, ***SPF to CatalystX***
Too many projects and not enough time. Here's what I have:
--a 1986 matching numbers Romanian G kit in excellent condition. Bought a couple of years back when these were still in great condition.
--I started a build on a NoDak receviver. Trigger guard and front trunion riveted. Receiver has some surface rust in a some spots on the interior from sitting (my bust for not oiling it), but nothing that should not clean off easily or that will affect the fit and final finish of the rifle in any way.
--Romanian wood stock is in excellent condition. Typical crappy finish, but the wood itself is in great shape (no dings, dents or splits) and will refinish nicely.
--new walnut buttstock, wooden pistol grip and lower handguard from Ironwood Designs...Matt has the upper handguard for this in stock (I cannot for the life of me find the one that goes with it).
--brand new US Mfg parts kit from Cole's consisting of a new pistol grip, gas piston, trigger, hammer and sear.
--my gillete 5 bladed razor is shown for display purposes only and is not part of the deal.

Take it all for $250 shipped. FFL required because of the receiver. No trades at this time. I have plenty of good feedback on Gunbroker and Auction Arms under Luke638. PM me offline with any questions. Thanks for looking.

·
Registered
21,890 Posts
does it have the front and rear trunnions?

·
Registered
21,890 Posts
Dang im too slow

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
If for some reason the fist deal dos not work out.
I'll take it.

Seconds that is. :smile:
Alfred

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.