AK Rifles banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We started a thread (Jugrunner) I think on arf.com about 9 months ago.
I think we should start to track the progress over here now. Most of the discussion centered around the 7.62 Romanian RPK. I do think a few owners started chiming in once the 5.45 kits surfaced.

Hopefully, all can add parts to this thread. I'll try to dig up some of our conversations I saved.

Receiver Update - Harlan has a production order in for them. I emailed him on 1/5/2006 : Harlans response:
Travis:
We have the production order in for the DCI Romanian/Russian RPK receivers. We have not yet been provided with an expected delivery date.

·
Registered
1,967 Posts
Quite posting these pics! I'm gonna want one. :sad:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
How old do you have to be to get in the Romanian Military? That guy looks young in the first pic. Or is it some kinda pre-military thing like the ROTC over here?

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Harlan IM'd me this morning. He will give us an update on the receivers afetr the shot show. :dance: Hopefully good news. :grin:

·
Registered
6,220 Posts
TravisAasen said:
Harlan IM'd me this morning. He will give us an update on the receivers afetr the shot show. :dance: Hopefully good news. :grin:
I hope so. I didnt get an email though. :neutral:

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
ok i feel like a dumb ass for asking,..i know what the shot show is,.. but when is it?

·
Registered
4,115 Posts
Pics? As soon as I get my receivers. I've got TWO Romy kits here all demilled and just waiting on Harlan. :hail: :cool: I'll do one Romanian and one Russki!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts