AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These are industrial strength steel "Easy Squeeze" rivets and do not require countersinking the holes for proper seating like swell neck rivets do when using bolt cutter type crusher.
SET #1 - REG FIXED STOCK13 per set, 11 - 5/32" x 3/8L and 2 - 3/16 x1.5"L These are also for the AMD-65, Tantal.

SET #2 - REG UNDERFOLDER16 per set, 15 - 5/32" x 3/8L and 1 - 3/16 x 1.5"L These also work for the M92 Yugo, Bulgarian SF Krink or AKS-74, Soviet AKMS UF, and Khyber Pass SF.

We now have YUGO fixed and underfolder sets available for
SET #3 - FIXED STOCK YUGO 14 per set, 8 - 5/32" x 3/8L, 2- (front trunnion) + 1 PG 5/32" x 1/2"L, & 3 - 3/16" x 1.5"L. Also for Fixed Stock RPKs & PSL/FPK.

SET #4 - UNDERFOLDER YUGO 17 per set, 13 - 5/32" x 3/8L, 2- (front trunnion) 5/32" x 1/2"L, & 2 - 3/16" x 1.5"L . Also for Underfolder RPK

The 1.5" ones require drilling out all type rear trunnions and lower front hole on Yugo's front trunnion with a 3/16" bit, but will not "snake" like some of the others sold. Works great with bolt cutter type squeezer. Also they are a slight bit longer than "original" metric rivets are.

Reg Fxd & Undfdr Price is $8.00 delivered !!
YUGO Fxd & Undfdr Price is $9.00 delivered !!

Please post your order here first, then IM or email me and please mention your screen name with your order and address and which type set you need.

Money orders or Paypal accepted. PM or EMAIL me for instructions.

PAYPAL accepted DISCREETLY.
JUST PUT "RIVETS" IN THE DESCRIPTION AND DO NOT PUT WHAT BOARD IT'S FROM ON YOUR PAYPAL PAYMENT, EMAIL ME YOUR QUANTITIES OF EACH SETS. PLEASE DO NOT GET MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT LOCKED AGAIN........

PAYPAL Address paypalme @ carolina.rr.com (remove spaces)

·
Registered
181 Posts
Holy hard to read posts Batman!

·
Registered
181 Posts
MrKrink said:
Is that better??
Much better. Now I think I will order a set! :grin:

ETA Paypal sent for one regular underfolder set for a Polish underfolder and 10 of the e-clips.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well done.........will drop in the mail today. Thanks!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We got plenty of rivets for EVERYONE!!! :dance:

Billions, and billions, and billions sold!! :goof:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Good Deal!
I'll take 2 standard UF sets and 5 E-clips.
Email and paypal on the way!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
All taken care of..thanks guys!!! :wink:

·
Registered
103 Posts
I am pleased with what I recieved for my Yugo underfolder build. Very good quality and a great price!

Thanks
Mr Krink!

Death Merchant

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Payment sent this morning for (3) sets instead of the two I originally wanted. Figured as this is gonna be my first build I might mess up one of two and this way I will have a few 'spares' LOL.

Went from the Boy Scout motto of "be prepared" to the UNofficial Special Forces motto, "Patience my ass, I wanna kill something!". :twisted:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Insin said:
Payment is sent with request.
Thanks
all took care of.........

Hawk45, did you send money order?

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
Yes, this morning for 3 or the regular sets and 5 eclips.

Do you have the 'center' support ones as well or they included? As you can tell I don't know what in the hell I am doing. :grin:

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hawk45 said:
Yes, this morning for 3 or the regular sets and 5 eclips.

Do you have the 'center' support ones as well or they included? As you can tell I don't know what in the hell I am doing. :grin:
:lol: Join the crowd!! No they do not have the center support. You will not need it if you use a 100% receiver.

1 - 20 of 155 Posts