AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had the pleasure of meeting Scott a few Months ago in Florida.Scott was getting ready to relocate and start a new job, life seemed to be taking a good turn for him. Last night I received a call from Crazy Chris telling me Scott decided to end his life sometime over the weekend. No one knows the inward struggles anyone else is going through but please, if any of you Guys are hurting so bad on the inside that you feel suicide is your only way out please contact me or any of our moderators for help.

·
Registered
22,590 Posts
...holy fucking shit...

RIP

·
Super Moderator
26,318 Posts
Its always sad to hear bad news like this. RIP Scott.:sad:

·
Registered
860 Posts
Wow. Sorry to hear of this.
It saddens me when someone gets to that point where they feel there is no alternative.
By all means please get to talking with someone if you feel at that point.
I'm certain a lot of us went through the same shit and have gotten through it,and wont mind one bit helping a brother out.

·
Registered
2,934 Posts
Holy shit...I too just met him a few months ago in person just before he moved to Tampa. We met up before I had to go to work to do a sale on a 1P29 and ended up talking for a bit about everything forum and ak related. I could tell just from that first encounter that he was a stand up guy....

·
Premium Member
6,893 Posts
I hate seeing news like this. Life can beat you down but this should never be an option. I pray for him and his family and second what JOHNO said...if anyone needs assistance contact a Mod. At least talk to somebody before you decide to make a decision you cannot reverse. Scott wasn't the first member here who made this choice but I do hope it's the last time I read this on here.

CMS

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
As John said, if you have troubles you need to reach out...family, friends, members on the board. Just let someone know that things are not good and we will try and help the best way we can.

Troy

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I never knew Scott, but God rest his soul...if there's someone out there that's loaded down and can't seem to get up...pm me...I'll listen and make every effort to help...

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
RIP Scott. I've had some rough time's over the last three year's. If any of you guy's ever feel this way, PM me and I'll give you my phone number so we can talk.

·
Registered
936 Posts
Rest in peace, brother.

I was just reading his posts on the Tula exchange thread. Prayers to his family and friends.

Robert

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
Sad indeed, suicide never stops punishing family and friends.

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Never met him but have had several friends, including a guy I worked with, choose a similar fate. It is truly a tragedy that is hard to understand. Prayers sent, RIP.

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
I was shocked to say the least.... One of the smartest, most down to earth guys I've had the honor of calling a friend. You will be.missed.my friend.

Reactions: JOHNO
1 - 20 of 38 Posts