AK Rifles banner

81 - 100 of 116 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
Starting on the 27th of this month, they plan on a White House "siege" . I'm really glad i was able to visit Washington last year in November to see the sights before all this bullshit happened.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Starting on the 27th of this month, they plan on a White House "siege" . I'm really glad i was able to visit Washington last year in November to see the sights before all this bullshit happened.
I have not been to DC since my eighth grade trip back in the late ‘80s. I imagine rioters will destroy monuments.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I think the race for POTUS will be close, but I also think Trump will squeak by with the win.
The flip side of that is I also believe we will have low level terror begin somewhat like the Weathermen in the 1960's. I'm pretty sure it will stay spicy.
We should have stopped this with an immediate hard line Law Enforcement response when the first fire started, the first building was looted and the first statue was tipped.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
I think Trump will win. Probably does not mean much but in my area there are a lot of houses with at least one Trump sign or flag. There are literally only a handful of houses with a Biden sign in a six county area, it is very, very rare. There was a Trump boat parade recently near where I live on Grand Lake. I did not go to it but heard from someone who did and there were hundreds of boats in the parade while hundreds more watched from the shore and other boats. There were so many boats that there was a lot of wakes on the lake. That is what caused some boats to sink in Texas at their Trump boat parade.

The local liberal rag "The Daily Standard" had over 50 pictures on their website, now they only have three pictures of the parade. I found a Youtube video of it. There was another Trump boat parade close by at Indian Lake. There have been several Trump boat parades throughout the country. I have never seen so many people showing so much support for a president as I have for Trump in the last 20 years.

Daily Standard article

Trump boats rally on lake

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
I have not been to DC since my eighth grade trip back in the late ‘80s. I imagine rioters will destroy monuments.
They have already defaced several in Washington over the past few months, one of them being the WWII Memorial.

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
I think the race for POTUS will be close, but I also think Trump will squeak by with the win.
The flip side of that is I also believe we will have low level terror begin somewhat like the Weathermen in the 1960's. I'm pretty sure it will stay spicy.
We should have stopped this with an immediate hard line Law Enforcement response when the first fire started, the first building was looted and the first statue was tipped.
As bad as some of that crap was in the 60s, the weathermen were not going to suburbs and directly confronting citizens in their homes, and at businesses. Those actions need to stop.

Also, if you want to see the peak of fake news "journalism", check out the CNN interview with the rioter who had bicep blown off by Kyle. CNN, who is 99% anti gun never bothered to ask the fucking question as to why he was in possession of a handgun while being a convicted felon.

Reactions: TRAAK's and scottyb

·
Premium Member
13,007 Posts
<iframe width="875" height="492" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

·
Registered
1,886 Posts

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
It looks very much like Antifa is starting these fires.
FBI said that is a conspiracy theory. It was not Antifa. Four people have been arrested for arson. Also California does not do enough prescribed burns to prevent wildfires. Been that way for years. That is why their fires are so destructive. A bunch of environmentals nuts live there.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I've researched it a bit and I don't believe the FBI is telling you the whole story.
Sorry, but there have been eye witnesses and video taken of folks out there starting fires. I believe you can find a couple on YouTube still.

My more sincere concern is both sides claiming victory in the Election, neither is willing to concede and it goes full on Fort Sumter.
I would be concerned about what we are seeing now ramping up and going door to door in the Suburbs and there will be a lot more enthusiastic participants and bloody fighting. I'm very concerned about factions inside the Government going off the rails and violence occurring.
The Supreme Court will do a Bush vs Gore like opinion and it will really blow up again when Trump is decided POTUS.

If you need to restock your food preps, now is the time.

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
Are they starting all the fires? i doubt it, but it sure is looking like they are starting some of them.

Reactions: trevorakm

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
I'm predicting we're going to have 3-5 Cops a week shot to shit going all the way up to the election.
I would imagine two days before and thereafter that will double.
Cops are more afraid of being caught up in one of these BS Video's than getting shot now.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Leftists are admitting if Trump wins reelection there will be even more riots than there are now. Shadi Hamid of The Atlantic warns “mass unrest and political violence across American cities” if Trump wins reelection.

Also the George Floyd "mostly peaceful protests" are the most expensive civil unrest in U.S. history costing insurance companies upwards of $2 billion. Some people's insurance rates will increase because of this "mostly peaceful protests".

And a Chinese organization with Communist Party ties is giving money to BLM.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Attorney General Bill Barr gives a speech at Hillsdale College where he explains how the Justice Department has become corrupted by Junior Members "Head Hunting".
Newt Gingrich is on Fox News telling us how George Soros has local DA's in his pocket and that is why rioters aren't being charged with crimes.

Coincidence?

81 - 100 of 116 Posts