AK Rifles banner

61 - 80 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
anyone seen the video of the antifa camp in downtown portland discovered? Trump has alluded to it but appears looking from afar this is all funded. Dems, Soros? Dems are paying bail that's been identified.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
The longer this goes on the more likely business is going to move to more Conservative States and Counties. They business just cant build back up from the ground floor in places where there will be a possibility that they will have to do the same thing all over again in the mid term elections.
I don't have to drop my bread in the dirt to know which side has the butter on it, either will Business, Workers, Unions and the Hundreds of other jobs associated with keeping Assembly Lines, foundries and mills going.
If smart there will be a mass exodus of Unions supporting the Democrats while seeing all those jobs disappear forever.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
Two things;
One;
Rochester NY is catching the brunt of rioting tonight. Why you may ask? Because a guy so high on PCP died while in custody. He had been admitted to a hospital earlier in the day, was sent home to his Brothers house. Well, he ran naked out the house and was found naked in the street and while cuffed decided to fight the Cops.
By the way, this happened in March. So why riot now? Because it was released to the News yesterday I believe by the Mayor (guess which party?) who apparently wants her town burnt to cinders also.
Two;
Is this Cloward/Piven? Are they about to pull the plug on the economy even if they have to burn their Cities to "Win?"

·
Super Moderator
25,684 Posts
Two things;
One;
Rochester NY is catching the brunt of rioting tonight. Why you may ask? Because a guy so high on PCP died while in custody. He had been admitted to a hospital earlier in the day, was sent home to his Brothers house. Well, he ran naked out the house and was found naked in the street and while cuffed decided to fight the Cops.
By the way, this happened in March. So why riot now? Because it was released to the News yesterday I believe by the Mayor (guess which party?) who apparently wants her town burnt to cinders also.
Two;
Is this Cloward/Piven? Are they about to pull the plug on the economy even if they have to burn their Cities to "Win?"
Here is what happens when "peaceful protesters" go to a restaurant:

·
Super Moderator
25,684 Posts
Vid capture of the communist terrorist that was killed while being served an arrest warrant:

Link to the arrest warrant. My advice is to save this before it gets pulled:

If you ever wondered why the news is desperately trying to move onto other stories, its because they don't want people talking about this. Share this image, and the link far and wide.

Reactions: Gypsy

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Two things;
One;
Two;
George Floyd autopsy showed he had fatal amounts of fentanyl and meth in him.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Here is what happens when "peaceful protesters" go to a restaurant:
And Trump's approval rating with blacks is 45% and 57% for other non-whites. Obama's at the same point in his presidency was 47% for blacks.

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
After 100 days of rioting in Portland it is now officially declared a riot. One protester caught on fire after rioters threw molotovs and fireworks.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
And that's the night he decided to tie 'em on really tight and double knot his Nike's.
I talked to an Israeli SF guy that said the inside joke among snipers was to shoot the bottle after the wick was lit, but before it could be thrown.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Vid capture of the communist terrorist that was killed while being served an arrest warrant:
View attachment 297620
Link to the arrest warrant. My advice is to save this before it gets pulled:

If you ever wondered why the news is desperately trying to move onto other stories, its because they don't want people talking about this. Share this image, and the link far and wide.
What I can't understand is why this guy only got charged with 2nd degree murder, but Rittenhouse got charged with 1st degree. Seems like this guy was clearly lying in wait which, if I'm not mistaken, automatically makes it 1st degree murder. Even if you think he committed a crime, there's no way you can claim that anything Rittenhouse did was premeditated to that extent, let alone more premeditated than this.

·
Registered
3,824 Posts
You do understand that the local District Attorney's have to levy charges first correct? Guess which Political Party they are from and which one is supporting them not charging these guys?
Kamala Harris was lobbying for money to bail them out earlier in the year, (I believe in June) if you think the Chick running for VP on the Democrat side is asking to bail them out, WTF do you think is happening at the lowest levels?
That's why many LEO in Portland were Deputized as Federal Law Enforcement, so the local DA's are out of the Picture.

·
Super Moderator
25,684 Posts
Some of those DAs are going to be facing charges if this keeps up.

Reactions: jmau8385

·
Registered
605 Posts
I was just reading the other thread about politics and just couldn’t believe what somebody posted over there....like ARE this the scumbags we’re being “trained” to hate?
WHAT TRAINING YOU NEED TO FIND SUCH SUBHUMAN BEHAVIOR DESPICABLE AND DISGUSTING?
Fucking hilarious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
"ANTIFA lights themselves on fire— 5 minutes into the March, officers attempted to put him out."

A real brain trust amongst these jackasses!
Hopefully many will see time after this grand LARPing adventure.

61 - 80 of 103 Posts