AK Rifles banner

41 - 60 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Seems like everywhere you go someone wants to block truth. I’ve had non political topics suppressed here too, I just don’t have the rights to restore them.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I never watch any of the lamestream media, not healthy for me having all their bovine scat poured into my brain.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Whether any of the three had a criminal record is kind of irrelevant when they are in the process of committing a crime. Criminals got to start somewhere.

·
Registered
222 Posts
I never watch any of the lamestream media, not healthy for me having all their bovine scat poured into my brain.
What I do is read from multiple sources and then decide what’s real and what’s part of the psy op. Never read social media Bot lies!

·
Registered
222 Posts
Whether any of the three had a criminal record is kind of irrelevant when they are in the process of committing a crime. Criminals got to start somewhere.
I disagree, shows intent. Past behavior predicts future events. Shooters past behavior showed no malice.

·
Registered
661 Posts
I disagree, shows intent. Past behavior predicts future events. Shooters past behavior showed no malice.
Shouldn’t be used as the sole determining factor, but in many cases yeah, gives you an idea of the mindset someone might have had that led to this. As far as the shooter’s past behavior, would we even know if he had a criminal past? I assume him being a minor would mean even IF it exists it would be sealed, or am I wrong?

Personally from what I’ve seen (haven’t yet had the time to check the video Joemomma posted), the most telling thing that goes in his favor is his interaction with the 3rd guy shot. After firing off a couple shots and getting back to a better position, he didn’t really try to proactively aim at the dude before that guy made a move towards him, and he was pretty close to begin with. And afterwards he lowered his gun as soon as people gave him space to go somewhere away. That being said, I still think dude got really lucky that no one opened up on him with one of the several handguns around either while on the ground or while fleeing that second time. He could’ve easily been the 3rd guy dead, or at least 4th guy shot in all this.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Most Soy Boys and Street Thugs can’t hit you past 6’ with a handgun, spray and pray.

I really don’t think we’ve reached the open urban combat phase yet, it’s coming, just not yet.Closer to end of year we get, the hotter the conflict will become.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Representative Banks of Indiana introduced a bill to take away rioter's federal benefits. If someone is convicted of a federal offense that took place during a protest, the court shall add an additional penalty forcing that person to pay an order of restitution to law enforcement.

AG William Barr is doing what he said he would do about prosecuting rioters. 74 people in Portland are charged with felonies for the riots. Hundreds more were arrested by state and local law enforcement.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Most Soy Boys and Street Thugs can’t hit you past 6’ with a handgun, spray and pray.

I really don’t think we’ve reached the open urban combat phase yet, it’s coming, just not yet.Closer to end of year we get, the hotter the conflict will become.

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
Shouldn’t be used as the sole determining factor, but in many cases yeah, gives you an idea of the mindset someone might have had that led to this. As far as the shooter’s past behavior, would we even know if he had a criminal past? I assume him being a minor would mean even IF it exists it would be sealed, or am I wrong?

Personally from what I’ve seen (haven’t yet had the time to check the video Joemomma posted), the most telling thing that goes in his favor is his interaction with the 3rd guy shot. After firing off a couple shots and getting back to a better position, he didn’t really try to proactively aim at the dude before that guy made a move towards him, and he was pretty close to begin with. And afterwards he lowered his gun as soon as people gave him space to go somewhere away. That being said, I still think dude got really lucky that no one opened up on him with one of the several handguns around either while on the ground or while fleeing that second time. He could’ve easily been the 3rd guy dead, or at least 4th guy shot in all this.
The vid link I posted has been deleted, but I think the guy that posted it is doing more work. Of all places, the NY Times has a good vid with analysis and worth a look.

Reactions: Haris122

·
Registered
586 Posts
OK I've watched 3 streams in a row from the last couple days in Portland and DC where protesters are noticeably coughing and sneezing, including the most recent Portland shooting video. I did a cursory search and couldn't find any mainstream reporting on this detail. The coughing is quite obvious and I doubt half people wearing masks is going to be able to compensate. There's definitely going to be a surge in cases where these activities persist including DC, which I think is going to be the next riot hotspot

Reactions: wpmick

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
In other news, the Feds just deputized OSP, and Ted Wheeler was forced out of his apartment building. Keep checking out the riot streams, because the one from the weekend showed the Patriot Prayer man getting executed in the street by a communist radical.

·
Registered
2,399 Posts
Mr. Guns and Gear put out a decent video. Well done and I wish he spoke more of his mind but I can understand he did not want his video deleted/censored....big brother you tube knows what good for you, lol.

Enemies of our Constitution indeed.

·
Registered
899 Posts
OK I've watched 3 streams in a row from the last couple days in Portland and DC where protesters are noticeably coughing and sneezing, including the most recent Portland shooting video. I did a cursory search and couldn't find any mainstream reporting on this detail. The coughing is quite obvious and I doubt half people wearing masks is going to be able to compensate. There's definitely going to be a surge in cases where these activities persist including DC, which I think is going to be the next riot hotspot

Oh great. Mom lives in DC. Not in downtown or anything. More of an obscure suburban dead end. There is a store near her that was looted a few weeks ago.

She has her big "Hate has no home here" sign on the front yard. That should let the rioters know that she's on their side. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
In other news, the Feds just deputized OSP, and Ted Wheeler was forced out of his apartment building. Keep checking out the riot streams, because the one from the weekend showed the Patriot Prayer man getting executed in the street by a communist radical.
Michael Forest Reinoehl who shot the Patriot Prayer guy was turned in by his sister. His sister said he was verbally abusive and manipulated his mom into giving him what little spare money she had. Reinoehl also stole medicine from his mom who had dementia.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Just a casual observation from Central Texas;
We have a few problems as a Nation, but I seriously believe that Police brutality against black men isn't one of them. Watch 20 minutes of these video's and see how much restraint it takes to watch your City burn down around you and not fire a shot.
Check out Drew Brees and Saints teammates wear Jacob Blake's name on helmets during practice
So does the Lady who got raped, had her car stolen, had her ATM card stolen and the money taken from her account have to see her attackers name celebrated on an NFL helmet?
No we don't have a Police Brutality problem, we have a "F'ed" up moral compass and celebrate the lowest criminals as hero's.

·
Super Moderator
25,688 Posts
Michael Forest Reinoehl who shot the Patriot Prayer guy was turned in by his sister. His sister said he was verbally abusive and manipulated his mom into giving him what little spare money she had. Reinoehl also stole medicine from his mom who had dementia.
It gets better. The Portland shooter has actually done a video with Vice news already and is claiming self defense. Unless I missed something, he seems to be walking around free at the moment.

41 - 60 of 116 Posts