AK Rifles banner

201 - 220 of 261 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
^^^^^^^
assuming you are referring to saul alinsky. Just came onto my radar about 3 months ago, and shed light on the nutbags tactics.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
^^^^^^^
assuming you are referring to saul alinsky. Just came onto my radar about 3 months ago, and shed light on the nutbags tactics.
Yep. I have his book "Rules For Radicals". It tells about his tactics and he dedicates the book to Lucifer.

I would suggest to everyone to get this book and the book "Setting The Record Straight: American History in Black & White" by David Barton. Barton is a historian and founder of WallBuilders, an organization dedicated to preserving America's forgotten history and heroes. This book tells about the history of the KKK and the voter suppression by Democrats. It also tells about blacks who contributed to America like Fredrick Douglas - first black to be appointed to office in four different presidential administrations, Rev. Henry Highland Garnet, Rev. Hiram Rhodes Revels - first black Senator, John Rock - first black admitted to the Supreme Court Bar, and many others.

·
Registered
3,076 Posts

·
Super Moderator
26,417 Posts
I ordered Andy Ngo's book Unmasked from the Portland store Antifa protested at to stop them from selling his book. Ngo had so many death threats that he left the country temporarily.

So progressive of them. Let us know if its a good read or not, because AFAIK, he's the foremost SME on those blackshirts.

Reactions: 43m1garand

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
So progressive of them. Let us know if its a good read or not, because AFAIK, he's the foremost SME on those blackshirts.
Ngo infiltrated BLM and Antifa. He knows their tactics. I bought from Powell’s because I am going to buy products elsewhere when I can to get away from buying from Amazon. I don’t buy much from Amazon anyway, but will give my business to people who don’t work towards taking away liberties when I can.

·
Registered
92 Posts

·
Registered
1,450 Posts
Ngo infiltrated BLM and Antifa. He knows their tactics. I bought from Powell’s because I am going to buy products elsewhere when I can to get away from buying from Amazon. I don’t buy much from Amazon anyway, but will give my business to people who don’t work towards taking away liberties when I can.
When I order an item, I only buy through Amazon Smile. My chosen charity is Buckeye Firearms Association. A little FU to Bezos!

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
When I order an item, I only buy through Amazon Smile. My chosen charity is Buckeye Firearms Association. A little FU to Bezos!
When I have bought from Amazon in the past I used Amazon Smile to donate to Mercury One. M1 is a charity started by Glenn Beck, conspiracy theorist. That is what the New York Times keeps calling him anyway.

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
3,076 Posts

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Looks like the Derek Chauvin case might be falling apart. If it does expect more “mostly peaceful protesting”.

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Looks like the Derek Chauvin case might be falling apart. If it does expect more “mostly peaceful protesting”.
Well when you make a deal for a plea and it is accepted, should they (The Prosecution) be able to change their minds via being politically pressured by Mobs of Protesters?
I don't think so, even before entering the Court House the guy lost his marriage, his job, his savings and any chance at anonymity. So essentially he's already been tried and convicted.

·
Super Moderator
26,417 Posts
Here is a fun fact; remember the 100 plus days of rioting in Portland? Remember when the Feds federalized some State and Local police? Remember when 91 of the "mostly peaceful protesters" were arrested on felony charges? Now over 30 of those people have had their charges dropped, and some of those charges were assaulting a Federal Officer, which is a felony.

Welcome to mob justice and the modern Brownshirts folks.

Reactions: recon and scottyb

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
BLM co-founder buys a $1.4 million house in mostly white neighborhood. She has bought four houses in the US since 2016 totaling $3.2 million. Black Lives Matter Greater New York City is calling for an investigation. BLM has raked in more than $90 million just in 2020.

·
Registered
22,693 Posts
All you have to do is follow the money. Every. Single. Time.

·
Super Moderator
26,417 Posts
Sounds legit to me....

·
Super Moderator
26,417 Posts
More riots happening in the Minneapolis area again as there was a shooting yesterday.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #218 ·
Yep, here's the live feed. Mostly uninteresting right now, may pick up tonight.

Tons of people though now.

·
Registered
1,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #219 ·
They are getting gassed and pepperballed now. Curfew is 7pm over there.

·
Super Moderator
26,417 Posts
I think we're all going to wishing it was 2020 again, because I actually think this year is going to much worse. Here's to hoping I'm wrong....

Reactions: scottyb
201 - 220 of 261 Posts