AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 124 Posts

·
Registered
999 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lots of fires, some guns, cops smashing commie skulls, some good info.

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
Some footage from Wisconsin:

Reactions: GPRS

·
Registered
211 Posts
define hilarity= listening to my wife's commentary watching the festivities
2 of my favorite gems
"maybe if they pulled their pants up, they would be able to get away from the police in time"
" I wonder if they would be interested in trading places with the remainder of my family back home......there arent any racist cops there, in fact most places there arent any cops"
That being said, The riots we had here in Dallas were tragic in a way only a fellow Dallasite would understand. Twenty years ago, downtown Dallas was somewehre you only went if you had to, and NEVER unarmed. It took a long time, but by last year, Downtown had made a full turnaround. It was thriving with all kinds of bars, clubs, NICE restaraunts, beautiful high rise condos, tourism, and just all around fun and opportunity. With the economic damage to tourism and hospitality done by the rona, the riots, and the long term economic effects of this crazy year, I fear downtown will never resurge.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
We are facing an insurgency.
Until we take this seriously and recognize that this is an insurgency and are forced to take the gloves off, this isn't going to stop. Pointing guns at Cops pretty much ruins the whole "Peaceful Protester" narrative.
Crossing State lines to participate in a crime is a felony, it can also be RICO'ed and charges will be multiplied.
The violence is escalating and this will come to a crescendo when Biden looses the election.

Watching the reaction that people are having means that night migh have a serious body count.

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
We are facing an insurgency.
Until we take this seriously and recognize that this is an insurgency and are forced to take the gloves off, this isn't going to stop. Pointing guns at Cops pretty much ruins the whole "Peaceful Protester" narrative.
Crossing State lines to participate in a crime is a felony, it can also be RICO'ed and charges will be multiplied.
The violence is escalating and this will come to a crescendo when Biden looses the election.

Watching the reaction that people are having means that night migh have a serious body count.
100% correct, and last night a homeowner came out and chased away some commies with a firearm. If you have not prepared, the time was a few months ago.

·
Registered
211 Posts
2020 has just been wild all around....earlier this summer there was news about latin king gang members apprehending looters in chicago and turning them in to the police

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
Fucked around and found out.

And just in case YT pulls it:

And just in case someone says he shot "peaceful protestors" who were unarmed:

Its an armed insurgency....PERIOD.

Reactions: GPRS and TRAAK's

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
Nope, sorry, this is is NOT GOING TO BE FUCKING DELETED. Delete this one again, and I will start a thread about this in every fucking sub forum.

Here is the shooting from the other day:

As you can see the "medic" was armed with a handgun:

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
My first thought was wow 17 year old kid? Can't say I was mature enough at that age to get myself into this situation and then act responsibly. As well intentioned as he may have been, based on what facts we know, this should not have been allowed to go down.
Not being inflammatory, but how many others have to get shot before those powers that be start doing thier jobs they were elected to do and keep their noses out of the national political debate.

·
Registered
3,832 Posts
It is amazing to me that a felon with a warrant who has been charged with a sex crime and has a knife while he is fighting with Cops is portrayed as a "Good Father" who was trying to break up a fight.
While this fine young Man, who earlier in the day was removing graffiti from downtown buildings and was carrying a blow out kit to help those who need first aid is suddenly a "White Supremacist". He shot those three because he was defending his life and ended up killing two of these communists and wounding another.
Welcome to 2020, where if you defend your life, even after being assaulted, you're a White Supremacist.
This is pretty clearly self defense, that the mayor, DA and Governor haven't stepped up to defend him like they did the criminal earlier in the week who had a record, had a weapon and was fighting LEO at the time of his death.
If you still live in a liberal City, inside a liberal State, you are screwed. I would advice you to leave, but between Corona and Riots and that you are surrounded by Communists behind enemy lines your property values are spit.
Good Luck with all of that.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I like how posts keep being deleted from here and when the thread was deleted then brought back. Heres some stuff for the new sensorship folks to delete.

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
We have a moderator who is trying to ignore the fact that these current riots are nothing less than an insurgency. Its not political, and right now this is the most important thing going on in our country right now. As long as this stays civil, I will keep it open, regardless of who wants to delete it. The MSN is outright lying about what is going on, just like they lied about what happened to George Floyd, and I'm sick of this narrative being pushed and the lies that are tearing our country apart.
Look up the leaked footage from the incident I mentioned, then ask yourself why they lied, then ask yourself why some people think its important to keep this stuff quiet.

The communist rioters are now going to suburbs and screaming on bullhorns in the middle of the night, and in PA, "protesters" exchanged fire with one resident.

Reactions: wpmick

·
Super Moderator
25,696 Posts
I'll also add that I watched those streams when the shooting happened, and the narrative being pushed by the MSN is outright fucking lie. The new "lefty" who was hit in the arm was not allowed to even have a gun, and the guy who threw the molotov at the kid is being hailed as a "hero" with a substantial amount of money in a GoFundMe account. This is not glorification of violence, but a plea for people to check out the facts themselves so they can DEMAND action by their mayors and governors to end these riots NOW before other people die. To date, 32 people are known to have died as a direct result of these "mostly peaceful protests".

To ignore this crisis, is to condone it.

1 - 20 of 124 Posts