AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,028 Posts
that was best case scenerio with a glancing blow, would have been interesting (for me, not the guy in the video) had it hit center torso.

·
Banned
344 Posts
machineguneddie said:
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=468_1217787177

:shock: That is really scary, just shows to be careful what one shoots at,
did seem he was maybe only 20 yards away!
I really am glad that you didnt get hurt more than you did there
machineguneddie! :confused:
Please be careful!
thanks!

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
wife caught a frag about 6-8 months ago, bounced off the steel at an odd angle then a rock then her right lower abdomen. Shooting yellow box umc lead but this was a piece of steel (magnet confirmed). She only reminds me about it every other hour :smile:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Back in the 60's a couple of us kids with .22's used to get out in the hills, behind trees and rocks and basically duck down while a buddy shot at us, just to see what it was like. Pretty damned cool when your 12...we actually graduated to shotguns and it was a pretty big rush to have the bark and pellets go rippin by.
We would talk about it at school and one of the other kids wanted to go along with us. We talked about it and he seemed like an alright guy, so we told him where to meet us on Saturday...We head out to a local side track spur of the older rail system where there were a few old busted down railcars and told him to get in one of the cars, hunker down in the corner and stay there while we shot at him. He climbs up into the car, hollers "READY!" and we start bangin away at him, maybe 30rds altogether when he starts yelling "STOP SHOOTING...STOP SHOOTING!" We all stop and he walks out into the doorway of the railcar, white as a ghost and says "Ya Got Me!" We all laughed and decided he was a good guy and he was "Alright". When he falls flat on his face out the door and lands in dirt face down we changed thought processes pretty fast. Ran over and he has a red spot on his back about as big as a 50cent piece, lifted up his t-shirt and he has this flattened out slug barely under the skin, one of the guys pulls out his pocket knife and plucks it out. The kid came to and we swore him to secrecy as part of his inniciation and he was special because he could actually brag about gettin shot. We figured that out of all the rounds fired one of them must have caught the right angle to bing around in there enough to finally get him. He kept quiet and as far as I know, his folks never found out...I damn sure didn't tell mine. I kind of shot myself in the foot one time by trying to shoot a fly off the toe of my boot, it got a little off to the side on account of the poor angle and ricocheted around in my boot grazing my skin in a couple places, lucky it was a short. I never told my mom about that and when asked why I was wearing shoes in the summer said I was a little sore from some gravel, etc.

·
Banned
344 Posts
:shock: Please post a public notice if you ever go shooting at a public range either in GA. or TN.! :hail:
Thanks! :doh:
P.S. You really live up to youre name FEARLESS!

·
Registered
698 Posts
vz58kid said:
:shock: Please post a public notice if you ever go shooting at a public range either in GA. or TN.! :hail:

:roflmao: Add North Carolina to that list... WarDawg

·
Registered
446 Posts
vz58kid said:
:shock: OMG :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
Hey, give Fearless 51 credit... he actually admitted to the stupid things he has done in life. Anyone else care to share stories?

·
Registered
519 Posts
They used to say that I was accident prone, I will admit also that I usually hurt only myself in my escapades, although I did shoot my little brother right between the eyes with a ball of clay during a bb gun fight we were having. He was pissin me off hiding behind the ping-pong table he pop his head up take his shot, I'd try to nail him, clay dots all around the wall where he was stickin his head out. Finally I think he was gettin tired and he just startin poppin his head up and taking a random shot, I started timing him, down....up....down....up....down....up POP! Smacked him right between the eyes, that isn't what really hurt him, he overreacted to getting hit and slammed his head back hard into the concrete wall and started howling...I tried to shut him up but he kept at it and I heard the old man's feet hit the floor upstairs and knew I was a deadman. He came down the stairs, checked out the situation and told me to get out the gloves up it was time for a boxing lesson...I hated those damned boxing lessons. He never really nailed me hard it was just that every time I thought about doing something, BAM I got a glove in the face.
I hope you can get a chuckle out of that one too...

·
Banned
344 Posts
:grin: Really glad that it wasnt you! WE know youre a man of few words, but it seems if someone puts a video up like that, they would put a Disclaimer that this was not them! :roll:
Something like that could really turn some away from shooting real bullets, it really would have been a shame if you would have changed your Trademarked name :animak: Machinegunedie to something like
Airsofteddie :gay: !
And even worse having to change your copywrighted logo from Dirty deeds done cheap :hung: to Good things done free! :amen: That just wouldnt be right. :doh:
I am now seriously thinking that this must be a video of Fearless 52
in action! Hell we know that he already shot his friend in the stomach :peep: trying to hide, as well as shooting himself in the foot,trying to kill a flea on his big toe insde of his boot! :reaper: As well as shooting his brother between the eyes with a ball of clay out of his BB gun? :peep: :bsflag:
I dont believe that one, all BB guns i had only shot BBs not clay ones.
Also Fearless 52 is a self-proclaimed Disaster-Master :themao: an accident waiting to happen. :shotz:
:doh: :chair:
Fearless fess up, that was you having a day at the range, did notice your buddies stayin way clear off you! Guess they didnt want to get shot again.
Please do wear Ear protection and also some level V Body-Armor while shooting! :50cal: :sniper: :peep:
:roflmao: :lol: :hail:

·
Premium Member
10,498 Posts
vz58kid,......................how old are you? Thats alot of Emoticons for one post.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
I actually didn't know such ricochets could happen until I started interacting in forums recently. This material has expanded my knowledge on the matter... Thanks. Anyway my only experience was with my Crossman air rifle back in about 85 or so. I set up a hard plastic wagon wheel in the crook of a tree. I then laid back in a patio chair on pumped the rifle a few times. Then boink bullseye and I could clearly see the BB come flying back and tag me on the forehead! Only god knows why I didn't give it more pumps. Then there was BB gun wars, shew, I don't know how I still can see.

·
Banned
344 Posts
JOHNO said:
vz58kid,......................how old are you? Thats alot of Emoticons for one post.
:grin: I will never tell! Hope i am not in any trouble? :confused:
I have only been on net 3 1/2 months and really love those Emoticons :lol: so all this is new to me! :shock: But we do need more of them! :wink: I have been trying to figure out, without any luck so far as to how to get some of these little fellers from another side posted on this one! Thank you! :dance: :hail: :lol:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts