AK Rifles banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a few AR's that have colt xm grey color lowers including an old dpms and I've tried putting a modern black upper on them and frankly it just looks like shit IMHO. So I've been searching the web and have came up dry looking for an XM grey flat top upper

Does anyone know where I could find one?

Does anyone else have an sp1 or other xm grey lower that would be interested in something like this either for a second upper to theirs or for a project x type build?

·
Registered
10,181 Posts
Not really, your best bet is to either have it refinished or keep an eye out for an older Colt. They are going to be marked "C" and "AF".

If I am more concerned with color, then I will try to either match Colt parts of the same vintage, or even buy an older Sporter/Match target and rip it apart for parts....

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not really, your best bet is to either have it refinished or keep an eye out for an older Colt. They are going to be marked "C" and "AF".

If I am more concerned with color, then I will try to either match Colt parts of the same vintage, or even buy an older Sporter/Match target and rip it apart for parts....
I didn't know that colt had any A3/A4 uppers in xm grey, maybe I'll just look for one of those. Thanks for the info

1 - 3 of 3 Posts