AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
589 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you ever happen to find 5.45 ammo becoming available for order over the web (and not being righteously backordered) please share that info once you have placed your order!

Those of us out in the hinterlands would appreciate it.

·
Registered
824 Posts
Massive +1. I'm going to need something to try out my new Tantal once it is finished! I'll keep my eyes open around J&G Sales. I go to their shop every couple of months. so if I hear/see anything, I'll be sure to post it here.

-GreatWarAZ

·
Registered
3,298 Posts
I guess you guy's can send those starving rifles my way, I'll feed em :grin: ...This is all I was willing to pull out for the pic, I've got a couple more cases of Wolf and Marlboro Man Barnaul laying around here somewhere???? Not trying to rub it in... :twisted:

·
Banned
413 Posts
Trotsky,

Good to see you over here dude. STILL waiting on my receiver from Jimmy.

What happened over there?

Bill

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hey Guys!,

I just got a tip on a place that has 5.45 IN STOCK. They have no web site but I have already called them and placed an order that I'm told will ship Monday. I'll be our "stalking horse" if you'd like to see how it goes with my order or you can IM me for the contact details if you like. :smile:

·
Registered
183 Posts
TommyGun said:
What type do they have in stock? Im still trying to locate Silver bear FMJ with no luck at all.
They have Wolf FMJ...I'm not sure about Silver Bear as I didn't ask them on that one..

·
Registered
183 Posts
Hi All,

Here's the contact info. Don't have any idea how much they have, but It's worth a shot.

COLLECTOR RIFLE & AMMO INC
1025 Route 82
Hopewell Junction, NY 12533
Phone: 845 227 4100

Hope this helps!

·
Registered
183 Posts
Heavy Metal said:
Anyone recieve their ammo yet?
I called them today...my order shipped on 2/16 via FEDEX and has an arrival date at mt AO tomorrow. :grin: Time to burn some rounds at the range!

·
Registered
1,530 Posts
Hi BCR#1... :)

You will get your receiver from Jimmy - 2 months for a standard type 2 - longer if you asked for anything special...

I dumped the "other place" - Jimmy had no problem with what I was doing (tracking actual order/ship times - we talked on the phone & he understands that this isn't a gripe - it's setting proper expectations for a really GOOD receiver). The "other" board had a typical shit fit... and I'm just too old to put up with children anymore :)

·
Registered
330 Posts
Read over on AR15.com, that Aim Surplus has Barnaul Silver Bear 5.45x39mm on the way and will arrive at the end of March.

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
AK74Guy said:
Hi All,

I received my ammo today, safe and sound. '05 date stamp on Wolf FMJ.

Quantity and price?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts