AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Forgive me if this is a repost, but I have to post it just in case.

I am a big fan of Morgon Spurlock. I love almost every episode of 30 Days that I have seen. However I got a little worried when I heard about a Gun Control episode. Damn was I pleasantly surprised.The family they chose was a good choice, both father and son were the opposite of what the Bradys try and portray as a typical gun owner. In fact it almost paints Gun Control folks in a negative light(lady was a little crazy). I am ashamed to say I almost got choked up at the end..........and I am sober. You will be pissed at some points with what she has to say.....but it has a happy ending :grin:

Enjoy(edit: there are "commercials" but there are only a few and they are very short)
http://www.hulu.com/watch/25712/30-days ... s-p1-so-i0

I am off...I have an episode of Burn Notice to watch
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,890 Posts
your are made of win, good sir.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
you owe me 10,000 internets good sir, I demand to be rewarded.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,890 Posts
DarbyFett said:
you owe me 10,000 internets good sir, I demand to be rewarded.
10,000 internet dildos will rain upon your head in celebration of your contribution to the patriotic cause of informing sheeple of how private ownership of firearms insures the safety of everyone involved in their sale and distribution to those who are responsible enough to own them.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
ak47762 said:
Thank you for posting that :dance:
Glad to!

10Gauge said:
10,000 internet dildos will rain upon your head in celebration of your contribution to the patriotic cause of informing sheeple of how private ownership of firearms insures the safety of everyone involved in their sale and distribution to those who are responsible enough to own them.
Hey hey hey....I just wanted internets....not internet dildos.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,890 Posts
DarbyFett said:
ak47762 said:
Thank you for posting that :dance:
Glad to!

10Gauge said:
10,000 internet dildos will rain upon your head in celebration of your contribution to the patriotic cause of informing sheeple of how private ownership of firearms insures the safety of everyone involved in their sale and distribution to those who are responsible enough to own them.
Hey hey hey....I just wanted internets....not internet dildos.
ROFLMAO!

your signature has misled once again! The standard win results in internets as a default...but it seemed you wanted something more.

at least /d/ didnt visit you! :shock:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lawl I had to look up /d/, my only knowledge of the chans is /b/ and I avoid that shit like the plague.

And yes...I am glad /d/ didn't visit me.

Maybe 10,000 internet fleshlights? :razz:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,965 Posts
I wanted to watch this when I first heard about it but don't have cable so thanks you a lot for this. I'm watching this right now at almost 3 AM.

Can't help but to point out mistakes, right in the opening it says the 2A "gives us the right to keep and bear arms".

Later, when introducing the gun family the guy says the Bill of Rights gives him the right to bear arms.

Many gun owners don't get it still. Rights are pre-existing, and the BoR protects those rights.

ETA: I think his son Zack is going to have a lot of soiled sheets. :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
21,890 Posts
DarbyFett said:
lawl I had to look up /d/, my only knowledge of the chans is /b/ and I avoid that shit like the plague.

And yes...I am glad /d/ didn't visit me.

Maybe 10,000 internet fleshlights? :razz:
lol you'd like /h/ and /e/

okay you get 10,000 internet fleshlights... American made..FUCK YEAH!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
CGSteve said:
I wanted to watch this when I first heard about it but don't have cable so thanks you a lot for this. I'm watching this right now at almost 3 AM.

Can't help but to point out mistakes, right in the opening it says the 2A "gives us the right to keep and bear arms".

Later, when introducing the gun family the guy says the Bill of Rights gives him the right to bear arms.

Many gun owners don't get it still. Rights are pre-existing, and the BoR protects those rights.

ETA: I think his son Zack is going to have a lot of soiled sheets. :lol:
I don't have cable either, so discovering Hulu was awesome. Wish they had more shows, but they have 30 Days and Burn Notice, so I am happy with that.

Ya I think his son should experience more in life, but hey, overall it was a very positive show.


10Gauge said:
DarbyFett said:
lawl I had to look up /d/, my only knowledge of the chans is /b/ and I avoid that shit like the plague.

And yes...I am glad /d/ didn't visit me.

Maybe 10,000 internet fleshlights? :razz:
lol you'd like /h/ and /e/

okay you get 10,000 internet fleshlights... American made..FUCK YEAH!
I know 4chan comes up with most of the funny on the internet, I just can't stand the layout...annoys the hell outta me.

I spend most of my "Internet" time on Genmay.


Throw in a few real dolls while your at it lol.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
228 Posts
Hey DarbyFett would you mind if i used this as my new sig line :

Hey hey hey....I just wanted internets....not internet dildos.
-DarbyFett
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
10,312 Posts
I like Morgan Spurlock's work also. The only episode that disturbed me was the PETA "animal rights" episode. They sent some avid hunter to live with some PETA protester family in California for 30 days. The guy held it together but the last week he pussed out.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
thanks for vid


10Gauge said:
DarbyFett said:
lawl I had to look up /d/, my only knowledge of the chans is /b/ and I avoid that shit like the plague.

And yes...I am glad /d/ didn't visit me.

Maybe 10,000 internet fleshlights? :razz:
lol you'd like /h/ and /e/

okay you get 10,000 internet fleshlights... American made..FUCK YEAH!
oh man there is way too much chan talk in here. :( now back to /k/.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,562 Posts
I saw the episode too, I think it portrayed us gun owners in a good light.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,965 Posts
It was OK overall. The only glaring thing is that not once did any gun enthusiast mention to the woman about larger societal issues.

No one asked her or her Brady pals if they ever stopped to think about why those freaks in her neighborhood were doing what they were doing. They didn't mention lack of education, lack of personal responsibility, low income, pervasive thug culture, big city BS corrupt politicians that don't do anything about it, etc. Not once did anyone mention any of it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
532 Posts
i wouldn't have minded if he had explained the problem with the way gun control attempts occur- going so far as to actually explain what the 94' AWB that brady et al considered such a success was, as well as it's lack of effect. although pretty good overall.

i'm jealous of his friends guns when they went out to that fun shoot. there were some nice pieces there :razz:
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
636 Posts
That little spinner, Pia Lalli, is nothing more than a two faced lying bitch. She did a radio interview after the show and NOTHING had changed. She even talked badly about her host family.

I'd post a link to the interview, but it's so old it has rolled off the radio station's podcast list. Can't find it anywhere else, either.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
882 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
frmthehip said:
Hey DarbyFett would you mind if i used this as my new sig line :

Hey hey hey....I just wanted internets....not internet dildos.
-DarbyFett
Have at it! That would be TWO sigs I am in!

Hootbro said:
I like Morgan Spurlock's work also. The only episode that disturbed me was the PETA "animal rights" episode. They sent some avid hunter to live with some PETA protester family in California for 30 days. The guy held it together but the last week he pussed out.
I wouldn't say he completely pussed out. He was still an avid meat eater if I remember correctly.

dtemplar said:
That little spinner, Pia Lalli, is nothing more than a two faced lying bitch. She did a radio interview after the show and NOTHING had changed. She even talked badly about her host family.

I'd post a link to the interview, but it's so old it has rolled off the radio station's podcast list. Can't find it anywhere else, either.
That sucks, not surprising, but it sucks.
 
1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Top