AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
TravisAasen said:
Great job -btw! Third picture down I was looking at the knife - and never even noticed the AK !! Damn nice work.
I love that pattern too! My partner had himself locked in the spray room working on that one and would not tell or show me anything till he was done with it. That will be going on my SBR 11" FAL when I get it back from AZEX!

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Wolverine said:
I am usually not that much of a Camo person but those are GREAT! :eek:
Thank you! We know there are a lot of owner/collectors out there who like the more traditional look. That is why we made sure to offer different options for finishes. Restain the wood, phosphating, KG Gunkote, Moly Resin, Duracoat in different sheens of black. Also offer Kg Gunkote and Duracoat "Gun Blue" finishes.

I had never really been interested in the stained wood and "blued" look before. Always liked the solid black look. After doing the work on the gun fifth picture from the top, I am going to get me a 5.45x39mm and refinish it that way. I think it is gorgeous. I never gave it a chance and when I actually saw it up close, I love it!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone for the compliments! :grin:

·
Registered
350 Posts
Before

after
:twisted:

Not bad, 2x AKs for $400 :twisted:

Whats the saying...one true test of a Jedi..Sith lord is to build his own lightsabre/AK :twisted:

FREE

1 - 16 of 16 Posts