AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't really have a lot of money in this one. That is only because a bought a Romanian parts kit cheap that someone had built on a flat then de-milled and sold for parts. The receiver is an NDS-1KP custom serial numbered to the kit parts. Compliance parts are: receiver, FCG, gas piston and muzzle brake. I bought the beautiful handguards and grip from board members as well as the AK74 folder. I took my time building it and everything went smoothly. Finish is HK Black Duracoat over parkerizing.
I got tired of waiting on sunshine for natural light and did the best I could taking the pic indoors, which isn't all that good.

·
Registered
949 Posts
Sweet pistol Pete!

Lump

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Looks good.

I like the Bakalite hg and pistol grip. Nice to see a litttle change from the russian wood.

good job.

·
Registered
32 Posts
That looks great. I've recently completed a G done similarly with a Bulgarian bakelite upper handguard that happened to match a Russian red laminate lower almost perfectly color-wise. Grip is Polish.

Franken-Khyber (Mix of U.S., Romanian, Bulgarian, Russian, Polish and Chinese-style parts):

Better pics forthcoming when I have time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts