AK Rifles banner

81 - 100 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
1,883 Posts
RPG kaboom Tank!!

Always liked both of those movies, what I get for being an ‘80s kid....I also used to have “realistic” GI Joe action figure combat in the back yard with lady fingers for artillery and M80s for bombs :eek:

Too bad most of them got destroyed, I hear they are worth money now :rolleyes:

·
Banned
565 Posts
RPG kaboom Tank!!

Always liked both of those movies, what I get for being an ‘80s kid....I also used to have “realistic” GI Joe action figure combat in the back yard with lady fingers for artillery and M80s for bombs :eek:

Too bad most of them got destroyed, I hear they are worth money now :rolleyes:
I sold 9 of them still in the packaging on eBay in 2011 for $2,400

They were sold through the Sears Christmas "Wish Book" so they were kinda uncommon, though.

·
Registered
5,362 Posts
Ha, I got a bunch of Joes. They are not bringing the money they were several years ago.

They still give me fond childhood memories.

·
Registered
855 Posts
Let me test that theory.

Give me a moment as I break it down.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So what did you find?

·
Registered
2,453 Posts
The hammer spring will work from the Enfield but you have to cut it a tiny bit and also it's not a perfect fit but it gives it resistance only a tiny and it made it a hairy trigger.

Using the safety and then pushing the button to get it out of safe and boom it goes off.

Soooooooo. Hmmmmm it will work but I don't know if it would give it enough UMFFFFFFFFF for the hammer to bust the primer on the rocket.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
The hammer spring will work from the Enfield but you have to cut it a tiny bit and also it's not a perfect fit but it gives it resistance only a tiny and it made it a hairy trigger.

Using the safety and then pushing the button to get it out of safe and boom it goes off.

Soooooooo. Hmmmmm it will work but I don't know if it would give it enough UMFFFFFFFFF for the hammer to bust the primer on the rocket.

Nice, thanks for trying that.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I'm just going to come out in the open and say it...

Red Dawn sucks, and I think you guys like it just because it has commie shit in it. However, theres nothing wrong with liking what you like, and we all don't have to like the same things.

Just an observation.
wow, just wow
I didnt want to do it, but that statement forced my hand. I went on and made some calls to Nino, Keisha, G-money, and duh duh duh man about you working with appleton and perretti so it would be a good idea to avoid the carter from now on ;)

·
Registered
976 Posts
wow, just wow
I didnt want to do it, but that statement forced my hand. I went on and made some calls to Nino, Keisha, G-money, and duh duh duh man about you working with appleton and perretti so it would be a good idea to avoid the carter from now on ;)
Lol what can I say... I just don't like it.

Fuck the Carter!! After we finish off the Ballers and Vagos we're coming for them anyway.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Honest to god, when I saw this movie I ran out and stocked up on ammo! Recently watched it again with my sister just for grins.

Vettepilot

·
Registered
855 Posts
It's been 35 years since the release. August 10 1984.

To celebrate I raided my wife's crafting room and have been working on a large covfefe:cool:/adult beverage cup. Here is the MK-1 mock up,

I will take one!

·
Registered
316 Posts
I don't think this move sucks, especially when you've watched it as a kid/teenager.
I saw it something about 1989 or mid 90's (I don't remember exactly) - so as as someone who lived behind iron curtain.

And I was amazed with this movie.
It is the movie where nowadays preppers dreams are came true.

When you are watching it nowadays as an old guy who know the history, tactics, gun stuff etc. it is a little bit hilarious or you know that is something like B-call type movie.

Maybe this movie push me into guns and to some kind of prepper and gun collector.
Who knows...

The remake was shitty especially when you think about technology avaliable for a lot of people especially for military.

·
Registered
8,029 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
It's been 35 years since the release. August 10 1984.

To celebrate I raided my wife's crafting room and have been working on a large covfefe:cool:/adult beverage cup. Here is the MK-1 mock up,

If it is RTIC I'm in...:cool:

And seeing 35 years makes me feel old - at least I still have all my hair in its original color.

81 - 100 of 108 Posts