AK Rifles banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts
I don't see why you wouldn't be able to use the locking pin and rivets. The locking pushbutton is recessed in a hole, and removing some surrounding metal shouldn't affect the hole. As for the rivets, you're going to have to drill the holes for the rivets into the trunnion. Best do this before you drill the holes in the receiver. The good news is you can put them wherever you want :)

#1Bambam welded together a milled Yugo AK into a finely functioning rifle. You might want to get his ideas on it if you want to weld it.

mixed nuts.

You guys have some real problems on your hands.
Have the moderators of this (YUGOSLAVIAN) and the CLASSIFIED forum been informed?

"buyer beware" ? I think the folks here are smart enough to not get involved again with this seller. Looks like this might turn into "seller beware".

Re: mixed nuts.

USMCE4retired said:
You guys have some real problems on your hands.
Have the moderators of this (YUGOSLAVIAN) and the CLASSIFIED forum been informed?

"buyer beware" ? I think the folks here are smart enough to not get involved again with this seller. Looks like this might turn into "seller beware".
I have another thread on here regarding the fact that my M70 parts kit had a stock and rear trunnion from a M64. I just wanted to tell people to be aware that these might be a collection of parts not a parts kit.

I bought one of these kits knowing that the back end was milled. The front end is complete and matching. I do not know this seller but if you look at his for sale thread, it has very clear pictures of what you were getting. I am happy with what I got and the barrel was in great condition, which as everyone knows, is rare on Yugo kits. If you don't know what you are buying then you shouldn't have bought it. Call Century and buy yourself a complete gun.

do not worry about the rear trunnion.just take a $20 hf angle grinder and grind the rear trunnion down until it fits inside your receiver.drill rivit holes and rivit.like this.this is a rpk milled rear trunnion,no topcover retainer.this trunnion was weled in.

this fixed stock yugo was a milled kit with the rear trunnion ground down and rivited it.

I don't know that it's a yugo, but a buddy of mine has a spare rear trunion that came in with a whole bunch of crap and he has no use for it... I might be able to get it free of charge, I'll stop by there and check tomorrow... let me know if you need it... I should be able to get pics up tomorrow or this weekend
You still have access for that trunnion ?

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.