AK Rifles banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Banned
4,277 Posts
Taking it off is like taking off a AKM sight. If you have a drill press it makes it much easier. Put a small drill bit in the chuck, then flip the the sight straight up, postion the drill bit just in front of the sight and press down, this will compress the leaf spring, then you will be able to just back the sight out of it's channel

·
Registered
589 Posts
Caligula said:
Taking it off is like taking off a AKM sight. If you have a drill press it makes it much easier. Put a small drill bit in the chuck, then flip the the sight straight up, postion the drill bit just in front of the sight and press down, this will compress the leaf spring, then you will be able to just back the sight out of it's channel
BRILLIANT!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I got it off and put the Mojo Microclick sight on. It doesn't want to work. Where the "microclick" screw is supposed to rest and adjust the sight from there is a indentation so that on the maximum heighth adjustment you just start to get a proper sight pic. Would some of you please flip up your rear sights and take a pic of the surface underneath? I'd like to see if the VEPR indent is unique and I can use this sight elsewhere.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts