AK Rifles banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
can i get a rear adjustment sight for windage instead of having to move the front site on my m70? it would make sighting in easier.

·
Premium Member
7,600 Posts
Yes, a standard RPK rear sight with windage asjutment will work.

That being said, in my exeprience the RPK rear sight is for 'gross adjustment' and not fine adjustment, it is usually better to just do the work to get it sighted in properly for windage witht he front sight post.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Dawg180 said:

That being said, in my exeprience the RPK rear sight is for 'gross adjustment' and not fine adjustment, it is usually better to just do the work to get it sighted in properly for windage witht he front sight post.
I dont know man, my personal experience, 1 click on the windage does some real nice fine tuning work for sighting in. In no wya would i call it gross adjustment.

Granted, your front sight post should be as on par as you can get it. Although its not that good to constantly shift your front sight post back and forth as you might end up loosening it up to much.

Drakin

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dawg180 said:

i tried that, and my front post ended up way over to the right.it shoots straight but just looks stupid.
i would rather have a rear site for wind age. ill go back to the range and make sure i wasnt shooting at some weird angle first,if not then i will get the rear windage sight.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts