AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
think i seen a couple videos , if memory serves there is a spring that kinks and then your screwed , its designed to be depressed at a goofy angle so its only a matter of time before it kinks , then it wants to bend at the kink rather than depress

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
i believe that is the video i seen

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Looks like they are now using a modified spring pocket on replacement levers which they are selling now. That is a lame way to fix a design flaw after they did beta testing on the shooting public.

Funny part is I looked on gunjokers and there are tons of them for sale by what appear to be tiny tim esque flippers who are trying to sell flawed triggers for upwards of 5-6 hundo.

Found a couple of videos that have ways to fix the flaw also.

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Looks like they are now using a modified spring pocket on replacement levers which they are selling now. That is a lame way to fix a design flaw after they did beta testing on the shooting public.

Funny part is I looked on gunjokers and there are tons of them for sale by what appear to be tiny tim esque flippers who are trying to sell flawed triggers for upwards of 5-6 hundo.

Found a couple of videos that have ways to fix the flaw also.
yea , but you dont drop those kinda duckets and then have to put a gunsmith hat on to fix its design flaw

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
6,789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Agreed

Also in the video I posted the guy reports that the few communications he had with the owners was less than cordial.

I know they put a fair amount of time and effort into the design but when a flaw is found you fix it and move forward, not get all shitty and threaten litigation.

·
Registered
22,654 Posts
the rare breed Fart and kinky springs. hmm..

Reactions: scottyb

·
Registered
1,127 Posts
Agreed

Also in the video I posted the guy reports that the few communications he had with the owners was less than cordial.

I know they put a fair amount of time and effort into the design but when a flaw is found you fix it and move forward, not get all shitty and threaten litigation.
yup , not only fix the problem , take care of the customers who paid good money for their product

1 - 11 of 11 Posts