AK Rifles banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Post your random/odd photos. Bonus points if you actually took the photo. Remember to keep BOTD out of the GD.

I saw this in Manila, and it just cracked me up!

How to look bad ass on a yellow scooter...

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
ohsonofa said:
I took these pics

damn dude...those pics rock man

here's charlotte motor speedway from 15k feet

this is some random pos "pimp mobile" i saw in nc

·
Registered
2,935 Posts
just a little....i don't get their logic...the 300 next to it had the big rims but at least they where under the car......

·
Super Moderator
9,409 Posts
Thank God someone called the motor speedway by its correct name....

"Charlotte Motor Speedway" and not "Lowes Motor Speedway"

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
what is a random pic post w/o a rabbit with a pancake on his head.

·
Registered
1,726 Posts
Here's one I took in Iraq. Without going in to too much detail, that's about a half pound of C4 going 'bang' on the hood of that truck.

The pic was taken with a digital camera on a tripod, with the 'auto exposure' turned on. The shutter stayed open for about 10 seconds, and during that 10 seconds the shot went off (creating what I think is the coolest picture I've ever taken). The light is natural moonlight (except for the bright spot on the hood).

·
Registered
8,477 Posts
I didn't take this picture, but I wanted to post it because it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Century International used to send these manuals out with their CETME rifles. How do you like the "special" magazine?

·
Registered
6,225 Posts
Richard W. said:
I didn't take this picture, but I wanted to post it because it makes me laugh every time I see it.

Century International used to send these manuals out with their CETME rifles. How do you like the "special" magazine?

I have that manual around somewhere, I couldnt believe my eyes when I first saw it. :lol:

1 - 20 of 61 Posts