AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A buddy sent this to link to me.

checked on a few buddies and their records popped right up.

The problem was when i checked my wife, i found a conviction she has never mentioned... wow.

Just needed to share.

http://criminalsearches.com/default.aspx

(the next argument over a "buy", i may have to bring this up) :wink:

·
Registered
70 Posts
The information is pretty incomplete. I put in a name that should have come up with tons of hits and it only came up with one thing.

·
Registered
1,725 Posts
taurussvt said:
The information is pretty incomplete. I put in a name that should have come up with tons of hits and it only came up with one thing.
I just put in about 10 convicted felons that I know and only one came up. He was listed as being Asian (Cambodian) when he is actually white :confused:

·
Registered
2,409 Posts
taurussvt said:
Cant tell if thats good or bad :wink:

·
Registered
2,573 Posts
it doesn't work.
I ran my brother.
He is a convicted felon and have SEVERAL charges against him.
It said he was clean (NO RECORDS FOUND)

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
lets just say its far from complete on the information provided

·
Registered
2,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I actually had to look for one of my friends using his AKA alias. and then he popped up.

My wife was under her maiden name.

anyway hope it helps someone. :smile:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
That's funny!
My little brother the hippy street musician homeless person is in there. Probably for "busking" playing his instrument out in the streets and begging. But they made him a foot taller and six years older than he is.
Worse, they list me as his possible relative! :roll:

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
That's funny!
My little brother the hippy street musician homeless person is in there. Probably for "busking" playing his instrument out in the streets and begging. But they made him a foot taller and six years older than he is.
Worse, they list me as his possible relative!

Sidecarnutz that is to funny LOL!!!!!

·
Registered
902 Posts
Do criminal offenses ever come off your record? I have my operating after revocation from like years ago :jerkoff:

·
Registered
7,707 Posts
This may be the "permanent record" your elementary school teachers warned you about!

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
definitely is not accurate. seems hit or miss. i put in people i know have had run ins, and pleaded guilty or plead out and natta!

·
Registered
1,562 Posts
I'm in there for a speeding ticket :confused: . Don't exactly care for that.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts