AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where to source/purchase a Beryl right side Selector Lever (without bolt catch notch cut into it,) and a Beryl left side Selector Switch?

Also, can the right side safety from a Beryl be used on a standard AKM/AK74? I want to replace the notch cut right side safety on my IO/Radom "Archer" to make it more accurate. But I wouldn't mind using the replaced safety on another tacticool/practical AK.

Thank You! :beer:

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
leftside shows up on GB every now and then. an the right side cannot be swap it out swapped out on a akm selector. they have tantal/beryl selector holes on the reciever

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will check GB for the left side selector. And your saying the right side selector is pretty much Tantal/Beryl only?

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
961 Posts

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
"Maybe shifty/xxxfencexxx?"

I'm sorry, could you clarify this?

·
Registered
2,017 Posts
member shifty used to sell beryl parts from poland (legally) internet rumors a few years back said local LE paid him a visit. so he stopped. has for the differences between tantal and beryl rightside selectors. on the beryl they have a tab spot welded to the bottom so it can be manipulated with you trigger finger whilst hand is still on the grip.

·
Registered
184 Posts
The two prong left selector is being sold on gunbroker right now for approx. $60 plus shipping. It is the only game in town I have seen.

The early Beryl safetys were actually Tantal safetys until they created the second version with finger step. Depending on what type/year of Beryl you are going for the Tantal safety may be correct. Shifty did sell me a newer version Beryl safety for my Archer, but this was a few months ago. No idea if he still has any.

·
Registered
2,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank You Everyone! I think I've now got everything I need.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts