AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What were they? When was each model built? And lastly, do you still own the one(s) you bought. Still have my Galil. Still un-fired.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Not really an officially sanctioned SE, but we did have the TRA Maadi group build recently.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
beefcakeb0 said:
http://www.theakforum.net/phpBB3/viewforum.php?f=75
viewtopic.php?f=102&t=130594
Subject: SER rifles

-x- said:
SERI – Hungarian SA-85 AK47 (7.62x39), Stamped Receiver
SERII – Galil AR (.223/5.56)
SERIII – Kyber Pass AK47 (7.62x39), Stamped Receiver
SERIV – VZ58 (7.62x39)

P.S. I think it is time for a 5.45 SER :wink:
SERV was a Bulgy 74 built by InRange with blonde Ironwood furniture. Around 2010. 5.45, check! I kick myself for not getting a Khyber.

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I got the SER I and like it more today than when I first got it. Who's seen any like it on the market these days. Not the commercial one, the real issued.

·
Premium Member
5,017 Posts
Marco said:
I got the SER I and like it more today than when I first got it. Who's seen any like it on the market these days. Not the commercial one, the real issued.
Sadly the market is lacking in many nice things that used to be there. Unfortunately it makes me wonder if there will ever be another ser. Never know though, I've seen some nice polish kits with nitrided barrels floating around.

·
Registered
2,965 Posts
I would have liked it if there were some non AK SERs. Yes, I know it is the AKF but some HK 33s or G3s, etc. built properly and with attention to authenticity would have been awesome.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts