AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a Romanian PSL. The Tritium was dim when I got it, I could see the reticule at night but it was faint. Now it is dead.

So... does this borrow tritium from a vial like the SUIT optics for the FAL? Or does it use something else? Is it possible to replace the tritium?

· Registered
1,782 Posts
there are other threads on this, just search.

It seems to be more of a pain than the novelty its worth.
If you are really shooting at night, itd be easier and cheaper to buy a battery operated PSOP.

· Registered
11,464 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Remy1492 said:

If you are really shooting at night, itd be easier and cheaper to buy a battery operated PSOP.
When I searched for "PSOP tritium", nada came up, now only my post comes up. What am I missing?

· Registered
345 Posts
Q-gunner2 said:
Remy1492 said:

When I searched for "PSOP tritium", nada came up, now only my post comes up. What am I missing?
I think you are missing the fact you are not using the correct scope name. The Romanian scope is called an LPS scope. And PSOP is not correct either, it's POSP, and that name is only used on the scopes from Belorus. Try just searching for "tritium".

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.