AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys, im new here, and have some questions - will be grateful if someone will be able to help me.
i got this (11) piece from polish friend of mine.
as he was told - there were only 300 of them ever preduced, and they were used at military parades.
some people thought it might be a fake as well as theres no available data about this model in the internet, but the chroming seems very old, as well as i know that those are actually real since they are discussed in some specific polish bayonets book (saw the page once in small picture, but couldnt read :/ )
ill be grateful for anyone who has that book ("Bagnety Kałasznikowa" / Maciej Prószyński) - please let me know.
also, will be happy to hear any piece of information about that thing - since the only discussion i found about it was at some bayonets forum, during last august or something, and they didnt actually gave ny info or decleration about this kind of piece, as well as estimated value.

my unit (click to enlarge):

the book:

·
Registered
319 Posts
Nice bayo...

I have the scans and translations someplace

I'll try to dig them up

wpid-20130712_174934_wm.jpg

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you.
if available please upload the fullsize scans (or send me directly through PM), as well as the translate if available (not too important but ill be good to have).
thank you very much !

·
Registered
972 Posts
In the third set of photos (with the five AKM T2 plated bayonets), I have an example like the second from the left with FB Radom logo. I expect some of these bayonets would have been for parade, honor guard, etc. usage. Others for presentation purposes or marketing (like the one I have).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts