AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
NO LONGER FOR SALE :) THANKSHello, I am looking to sell or trade a Romanian RPK-47 parts kit. The only part that I can see that does not match is the top cover. It is missing the keeper on the recoil spring assembly, the PG screw, and the little sheetmetal keeper on the bipod leg that keepsthem together when they are folded up and a rear sight.The barrel passed the bullet test so should be a good shooter. This kit would be a good candidate for a battlefield pickup. Has that been there and done that look and has some neat battlefield graffitti on the buttstock. Will also throw in a Molot marked 40 round mag ;) Asking$375 plus shipping or will possibly trade for a finnish M28-30 or unusual M39 or matching Swede M96. First "I'll take it" gets this by PM or email. This will be on multiple boards so I will have to ask for time stamped PM or email at:
[email:3uiwbr32][email protected][/email:3uiwbr32] . Thanks alot, Craig

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hello, sorry but any trades have to be 03 C&R eligible. I do not have a 01 to received for me. Appreciate it. Craig

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can possibly do local trades near Anderson, Indiana ;)

·
Registered
121 Posts
Which buttstock comes with the kit? The darker one in the first picture, or the other one with the skull carving?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The one with the skull ;) Craig

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hello, I apoligize the cable to my digital camera has walked away. Although I got a pic using some eastern european milsurp ammo showed 1/16" band of copper out of the barrel. Checked it with some wolf just now and it wnet in to the case. Just so you know. The bore looks good enough that I think it could be successfully counterbored an would fix it right up. Hope this helps. Craig

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.