AK Rifles banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...one of these!!!!!

I know there is a difference between Diablo's and the CAI one below it, but I am having the hardest time talking myself out of one every time my gun stash $$ starts creeping up.

-I want one in the smaller caliber (223 or 545) but are they just useful for the cool factor? I've read mixed reviews of shooting them at the range. The larger rounds (762) obviously being harder to be accurate with at any distance...

Stop me before the next pic I end up posting is one of mine!!!!

·
Registered
6,478 Posts
You can only last so long before you get one or two..... :twisted: Krinks are my absolute favorite variant to collect and shoot. :wink:

I just noticed both of these really need new photos today..I have nothing decent!!!

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
Tee hee you used my picture :razz:

By the way, mine is an SBR. If you're going to buy or build a Krinkov, I would suggest an SBR. They are A LOT of fun.

ETA: More motivation for you

·
Registered
902 Posts
Anywhere to purchase an already built krink? Preferably the Bulgarian ones (triangle folding stock)

·
Registered
2,714 Posts
It's a slippery slope. Once you get one, you'll want another and another and another. You know what I mean.

·
Registered
3,633 Posts
buckshot27 said:
It's a slippery slope. Once you get one, you'll want another and another and another. You know what I mean.
Dude I want another one so bad just so I can put the plum ribbed handguards on it..but so much money..grargh...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Ok...so the real discussion here is not about pistols, but just go ahead and get an SBR. I have toyed with the idea, but I guess if you're gonna jump, mine as well make it a big one...

I'll be back!
PS-Diablo, I must be getting old...I didn't see the folded stock until you mentioned it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts