AK Rifles banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

This is the rubber sniper-type recoil pad for the PSL type rifles. It will slip tightly over the factory metal spring loaded loaded butt plate and will remain stable while still allowing the spring recoil action of the steel plate to work. The pad has a slot in it to attach your own strap (not needed on the PSL type rifles) I use this on my own PSL rifle. It may fit other types of furniture but I can't guarantee it. I have the pads in hand...they will not be drop shipped.

Price is $15 and includes shipping for ONE pad.

I can ship two pads in the same First Class package but add $1, i.e., TWO pads will be $31 shipped. More than two pads will have to go Priority Mail at a higher rate. Please don't ask me to split ship orders. This is not a money making project for me.

If you're interested please email me at leotrader at optonline dot net (I know you can parse the email address correctly.) Please be sure to include the words "butt pad" in the subject line otherwise your email may not make it through my admittedly harsh junk filter.

These pads come through a special deal I got from JoeKen Firearms to whom many folks will respond with a resounding "ptooey." All I can say is they were great to work with for this deal and according to Joe are trying diligently to overcome a bad rep caused by a dishonest partner. Please don't turn this into a bash and trash forum vs. JoeKen Firearms. If you can't stand them just don't partake in the deal. Thank you.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I am interested in one for my triangle folder. Does anyone know if this will fit the same application? Also I assume it comes with the black strap??

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
You should be ok for the triangle folder if the pad comes with a strap. I've even seen this pad on u-folder stocks. -See the slim line down the side? That groove is cut for the u-folder.

Great price on these. They usually go for $20 at the shows, when available.

I'll take 2. PM/Email otw.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
jrsuds said:
DO they come with a strap?
+1 if they do Im down for a few of em.

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
do they have the strap or not?

·
Registered
3,368 Posts
saern said:
has any found out weather or not they come with a strap?
"... The pad has a slot in it to attach your own strap..."

Don't think so.

Finally received a response to my PM about who manufactured them. He thought they may be Chinese. The one I have which appears to look exactly as what's pictured in the ad was purchased as Bulgarian from Kvar awhile ago. :confused:

·
Registered
832 Posts
i need one! email sent

1 - 20 of 28 Posts