AK Rifles banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
402 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
PSL (& Draco) Crooked From Cugir

I have a couple sloppily built Romanian Cugir rifles that are crooked and I am interested in finding out who can straightened them out.

1)
- PSL is crooked at the rear site block
- Draco (SBR’d) is crooked at the front sight (with a Texas Weapons Systems dog leg rail/cover the Kel Tec rear peep sight I installed is pushed all the way to the left to zero for windage - ridiculous)

2)
I am also interested in installing FCGs on each of these rifles that can provide the best two-stage feel. I purchased K-VAR trigger groups based on positive reviews I read on some forums but also understand they can benefit from some light filling and polishing. These may or may not be best recommendations. I have a Red Star Arms on my M76 and am not nuts about it (too soft a second stage and I cannot adjust that thing myself). I am open to suggestions.

I am not interested in doing this myself. Looking for the best brick & mortar Smith that can get em right (w/o waiting 9-months).

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
InRange, even in the same state!

In Range C2

As for triggers, I only have experience with the arsenal. As far as a two stage it seems decent, but its no match trigger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts