AK Rifles banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking at the various pics and range reports in PSLs with shortened barrels. These are REALLY starting to appeal to me. Anybody here run one? I want a pig gun to reach out to about 250yrds. Accuracy pretty good at that kind of range?

Pic from the inter-webs of said config:

Any idea the cost to have one cut down, threaded, and recrowned?

Anybody here have one?

· Registered
230 Posts
I have really thought about doing this. I hear it can make your rifle more accurate due to less barrel whip. But I also hear it severely reduces resale value.

· Registered
1,004 Posts
That is an awesome rifle.. A few years ago there were actually factory made parts kits of the Romanian PSL in this very configuration (shortened barrel). Needless to say, I've thought about a PSL in this short barreled configuration too... I wouldnt swear to it, but I'd say that "turbothis" would be the one to talk to about shortening the barrel and re-crowning it..

G

·
Somebody please photoshop one with a combo front sight block and gas block. All of them I have seen have been with separate sight/gas blocks. It seems it would be a million more high speed with the combo.

· Registered
1,782 Posts
308inthebush said:
Somebody please photoshop one with a combo front sight block and gas block. All of them I have seen have been with separate sight/gas blocks. It seems it would be a million more high speed with the combo.

I was thinking the same thing

lemme shop something

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.