AK Rifles banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pork tenderloin with Dizzy Pig Raging River rub grilled on the BGE at 400° about 8 minutes per side until 140° internal temp. Served with grilled green beans, garlic cheddar mashed potatoes and garlic bread. It's so good I had to protect it with the S&W Model 19 .357 Combat Magnum.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wolfk said:
Is that a Model 19?
Yep... model 19-5. I had posted the blurb that is now above the pic but apparently I messed up the formatting and didn't know it so it wasn't showing.

·
Super Moderator
25,774 Posts
S&W makes the best wheel guns IMHO, and yours is a beauty. :smile:

·
Registered
21,762 Posts
Arik said:
Like so? Sunday breakfast

Catfood and coffee MmMmMMmMm~!

jk :mrgreen:

Is that caviar? o_O

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
LMAO!

Yes Caviar. Sunday breakfast includes salmon caviar, cheese (smoked goat or smoked Holland Maasdam or Brie) fresh cut onion, baked potatoe, smoked herring, vodka and coffee. :confused:

That day I was going to the range so I ate lite ....and no vodka

·
Registered
21,762 Posts
Arik said:
LMAO!

Yes Caviar. Sunday breakfast includes salmon caviar, cheese (smoked goat or smoked Holland Maasdam or Brie) fresh cut onion, baked potatoe, smoked hearing, vodka and coffee. :confused:

That day I was going to the range so I ate lite ....and no vodka

Ouchies. You shouldn't use cigarette butts as hearing protection...especially when lit.. and you're supposed to put the filter end in!

:goof:

Wiiiiiiiiiiiiith... A HERRING!

·
Registered
11,803 Posts
Fixed! Thats the auto finish thing on my ipad. Start writing a word and it automatically makes a word that seems closest.

·
Registered
21,762 Posts
Arik said:
Fixed! Thats the auto finish thing on my ipad. Start writing a word and it automatically makes a word that seems closest.
I don't trust those newfangled contraptions.

www.damnyouautocorrect.com

:twisted:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts