AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All, I have a few things from my recent projects. All items are taken from new rifles; and are in excellent condition, unless marked. Stock components are US made, and marked. All forum rules apply, and I will ship using USPS Priority w/DC. I am in Ruidoso, NM. Feel free to PM with any questions, and I will get back to you as quick as possible.
I will accept USPS MOs, or PayPal Discreet (no charge). As always shipping is included, and trades are considered. Shipping is CONUS only, and no shipments to restricted areas. Cheers

1) SLR107F Stock Set, Black in Colour, and includes: Hand Guards w/ ss heatshield, Pistol Grip , and Folding Stock (Solid Type), Excellent Condition, 135 USD Shipped (SPF to "scout_man")

2) SGL31 Stock Set, Black in Colour, and includes: Hand Guards w/ ss heatshield, Pistol Grip, and Buttstock (74 Type), Excellent Condition,*** Buttstock, and Pistol Grip 35 USD Shipped***(Handguards SPF to "Imaposer" @45USD Shipped)

3) Kvar Buttstock, Plum in Colour, AK74 Type, NIW, 35 Shipped (SPF to "reddoggie")

4) SGL31 Buttstock, and Pistol Grip, Black in Colour, AK74 Type, w/mount screws. Used Good Condition, 35 USD Shipped

5) SGL31 10rd (5,45) Magasine, Black in Colour, Made in Russia, Excellent Condition, 35 USD Shipped

6) AK74 Handguard Set, Black in Colour, Mage in Russia, NIW, 45 USD Shipped

No Pics at this time.
*Edit for SPF markings*

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.