AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would like some opinions on the current value of a NIB unfired SLR95 MB and a SA M7A1R with around 200 rds. thru it . Thanks.................

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
loner42 said:
Would like some opinions on the current value of a NIB unfired SLR95 MB and a SA M7A1R with around 200 rds. thru it . Thanks.................
If you pay under $600 you are getting a DEAL!

·
Registered
512 Posts
SLR95, $700-800. SAM7, $900-1200. I've seen both rifles sell at both ends of the spectrum in terms of the value range. I'd snatch either up if possible if you see them for less than those.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I can get the SLR95 for 6 and the SA M7A1R for 7. Sounds pretty good to me.
I would've thought the SLR would've been worth more, due to it being all Bulgy and considering the problems they've had with the US made guns.

Both are pristine and the SA has only had around 50 rds. thru it and fr. site appears straight. I'm gonna test drive the SA in the next couple days.

·
Registered
512 Posts
Both are phenomenal weapons - literally the best AKs that you can buy in this country in my opinion. Neither of them suffer from any of the problems some of the newer Arsenals have had. Those rifles will be top notch. And those prices are excellent.

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Been thinkin that way myself. After all ,it's just money. I'm sure i'm gonna get the SA. Found out in the manual that comes with it that it was made on my birthday last year. So i HAVE to buy it, RIGHT ?

·
Registered
714 Posts
loner42 said:
Been thinkin that way myself. After all ,it's just money. I'm sure i'm gonna get the SA. Found out in the manual that comes with it that it was made on my birthday last year. So i HAVE to buy it, RIGHT ?
That sounds like a sign to me. Buy it already!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts