AK Rifles banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Banned
4,026 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
guys, i am going through some tough times and need to sell this thing.

Work was done by [email protected] inrange. everything is stock. straight from Arsenal to Troy. no other alterations/mods were done to keep it as good as is. I changed the pistil grip to another Bulgarian. thast all

I tried to do a search on both gunbroker or here, and came up empty for the value of the rifle. I called arsenal and they told me that they just did a quick limited edition run of these same guns, already SBRd at the factory, and they were 2,800 bucks...and were sold out right away... :eek: seems kinda high....

please let me know what is the current market price for it
thanks

· Registered
4,548 Posts
This question was just asked by another member:

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=131821

Uncut 107URs have been going for around 1200 maybe a little more. I would say that you have two options.

1) Sell as is for what ever price you need.
2) Pin a fake can, send in the ATF form to un-sbr it. This could make it easier to sell because people don't have to deal with all the NFA stuff (transfers,etc).

As you know, now isn't the best time to sell, but considering that 107URs don't come up that often you should have too bad of a time if it's priced right.

· Registered
7,265 Posts
voron said:
I called arsenal and they told me that they just did a quick limited edition run of these same guns, already SBRd at the factory, and they were 2,800 bucks...and were sold out right away... :eek: seems kinda high....
People will pay more for a "factory" SBR, but I agree that $2800 is way high. This is especially true considering that Arsenal, NV isn't really the factory and the monkeys they have working there are probably the last AK 'smiths that I'd want converting a rifle to an SBR.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.