AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Met a fellow in my town who just so happens to have an underfolder for sell. He doesnt seem to know much about guns, just has some money. I asked him what country the ak was and he said Russian or Bulgarian....makes me wonder.... Anyways, he said he wanted 950 for it and it was new in box.

Can anyone give me a rundown of prices for all countrys underfolders....or a close guess. I know you guys know your figures.

Thanks,
B

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
i hope for 950 it was either an arsenal milled underfolder, or russian t1-t3 build.

yugo underfolder, going rate on most online forums for private sale is 500-550.

hungarian UF, about 75-100 more

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
catsailer40 said:
i hope for 950 it was either an arsenal milled underfolder, or russian t1-t3 build.

yugo underfolder, going rate on most online forums for private sale is 500-550.

hungarian UF, about 75-100 more
Thanks for the info catsailer40.

·
Registered
8,415 Posts
Can the guy read? That's a lot of money when he can't even give you a good clue what he's selling.

Ask him to tell you what's stamped or engraved on the rifle.

I think the odd are that he does not have a Russian rifle.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Richard W. said:
Can the guy read? That's a lot of money when he can't even give you a good clue what he's selling.

Ask him to tell you what's stamped or engraved on the rifle.

I think the odd are that he does not have a Russian rifle.
i agree, 99.9% he doesnt have a russian. never know.

its probably a yugo, in which case you should print out websites that are selling them(classicarms.us) and tell him you will give him 10-15 more than that.

ugh, i just thought about the fact it could be a romanian UF too... if thats the case, 450 tops ESPECIALLY if its a wasr underfolder. ugh

·
Registered
11,437 Posts
For that price, I honestly bet its Bulgarian, a milled SAS-M7. They were selling about that price and the guy SAID "Russian or Bulgarian". If it is, that is a good price as they sell for around $1,200.

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
When i told the guy i was going to do some research on prices, and that i belonged to an online forum he kinda rolled his eyes and laughed...i think he was trying to make a hella profit, and probably doesnt have anything special.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
Dr.Doom said:
When i told the guy i was going to do some research on prices, and that i belonged to an online forum he kinda rolled his eyes and laughed...i think he was trying to make a hella profit, and probably doesnt have anything special.
you should always try to play dumb. i wouldnt have mention online, he could not negotiate with you just to spite you. ive seen dealers do it the SECOND someone mentions, "well www.blahblahgunstore.com has them for xxx.xx.

·
Registered
4,766 Posts
Gosh I hope its not a Romy! Then the guy would really be trying to screw you! If you could tell us what is on the trunnion or a pic we could tell you exactly what its worth!

T :smile:

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Dr.Doom said:

Busted!

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
machinegunt said:
Gosh I hope its not a Romy! Then the guy would really be trying to screw you! If you could tell us what is on the trunnion or a pic we could tell you exactly what its worth!

T :smile:
He is supposed to give me a call and have me come over and see all his goodies. I will let you know....if he calls me back!

B

·
Registered
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
TheRealSundance said:
Dr.Doom said:

Busted!
My thoughts exactly!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts