AK Rifles banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A team mate noticed some kid with a playing card taped to his M-16. It showed Geroge Bush as the ace of spades.

Anyone heard of this? Can't dig anything up online due to blocked sites. I can't assume it's meant to be a good thing. Just wondering the context before we hunt this kid down and make him wish he hadn't been born.

·
Registered
2,533 Posts
It's probably a knockoff of the "most wanted" playing card decks that popped up in Iraq. They depicted al quaida and Ba'ath party types that the higher ups wanted a word with.

·
Registered
21,866 Posts
TheRedHorseman said:
It's probably a knockoff of the "most wanted" playing card decks that popped up in Iraq. They depicted al quaida and Ba'ath party types that the higher ups wanted a word with.
+1

both sides made decks during the election.

·
Registered
3,185 Posts
[Disrespectful comments concerning the POTUS removed. Consider this a warning. Disrespect the Office of the POTUS again and you will be gone. KF]

·
Registered
4,359 Posts
Is this what you're referring to?

[Picture of the POTUS on playing card removed. You want to post disrespectful crap like that...find another discussion board. KF]

·
Registered
1,331 Posts
Whatever it means - good or bad - I'd say the kid has earned the right to say it.

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whatever it means - good or bad - I'd say the kid has earned the right to say it.
That's not the case in the military. Not in this enviornment. We have laws and regulations against some things, and that one is probably well beyond the line we know not to cross.

·
Super Moderator
9,412 Posts
This thread is done.

You may not agree with the current POTUS, but you will respect the Office of the POTUS on this board.

The next derogatory comment I see concerning the POTUS....consider yourself gone.

KF

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.