AK Rifles banner

PRESALE on Bulgarian Wood AK-74 Kit (5.45)

2K views 38 replies 24 participants last post by  dpharms 
#1 ·
BULGARIAN AK-74 WOOD KITS ARE ON THE WAY.

Here is a deal we have been trying to put together for a while. It looks like it is finally going to happen. We got word today to start the presale.

These kits are still in Bulgaria. They have to be cleared by the Bulgarian government and then demilled. We expect these to be in county sometime early in September.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT THE KITS:

Very good condition kits

NEW CHROME LINED BARRELS
The barrels will be complete (ie.... parts preinstalled on the barrel)

We are not sure about the accessories that will come with these kits but we will update here as soon as we find out.

click here to order:

http://dpharms.com/presale-only-bulgari ... d09109d87d

Thanks
Scott

See less See more
#2 ·
Hey Scott,

When you say complete barrles..do you mean the barrel will be cut but the parts will be installed on the cut pieces of the barrel..ie. front sight, gas chamber and so on???

Or are these kits comming with barrels intact??

Sorry for the confusion on my part just excited!!!!!

#4 ·
I can't think of many reasons someone would advertise new chrome-lined barrels if they were simply cut off stubs.

I take it to mean that the barrels are new, most likely US-made, and will have the rear sight block, gas block, and front sight block pre-installed.

But that's just my take on it.

Either way, I'm down for one.

#7 ·
brownstown said:
Hey Scott,

When you say complete barrles..do you mean the barrel will be cut but the parts will be installed on the cut pieces of the barrel..ie. front sight, gas chamber and so on???

Or are these kits comming with barrels intact??

Sorry for the confusion on my part just excited!!!!!
From the ad it sounds like the barrels will not be cut.

#21 ·
Re: Presale

smartykrs1 said:
The kits come with new US made Wilson barrels. The front sight, gas block and rear sight base are mounted to the barrel, but the barrel still needs to be headspaced.
Do we know anything about Wilson's barrels? What will they be using for a blank? Will it be a .223 barrel with a 5.45 chamber?

#22 ·

USBP379 said:
smartykrs1 said:
The kits come with new US made Wilson barrels. The front sight, gas block and rear sight base are mounted to the barrel, but the barrel still needs to be headspaced.
Do we know anything about Wilson's barrels? What will they be using for a blank? Will it be a .223 barrel with a 5.45 chamber?
maybe we can get them to make some .223 kits out of them if that is so. :grin:

#24 ·
Bread is People said:
I think I'll wait until I hear some reveiws after some people actually have these kits. This barrel thing needs some official input from the source before I can commit to one. Otherwise a good deal if they headspace easily.

Ditto! :smile:

#25 ·

USBP379 said:
smartykrs1 said:
They are in fact Wilson barrels but I dont have any more info than that for now. I will find out all I can when I talk to them later this week.

Scott

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.