Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys,

This particular AK is from the last shipment of 2000 imported in 1982/1983. These AKMs are well known for being featured in the movies Red Dawn and Rambo featuring Swayze and Stallone. Serial is S001847 and it's in very nice shape inside and out for a 35 year old AKM built on a Soviet machine. previous owner installed a Tapco NO-SLAP trigger but original hardware is included with sale. Comes with genuine Maadi bayonet, proper Rashid sling and one Made in Egypt 30 rd magazine. Gunbroker auction hit $2900 but winner is a non paying bidder so I will try it here.

Firm at $2700+shipping plus insurance if you opt for one. NO TRADES on this guy, need funds for a full auto...

Thanks for your time,

Lev

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I'd love to but an auction is coming up featuring a full auto HK MP5... trying to put funds together in case it sells low :). Someone will come along and pick it up I am sure of it.

·
Premium Member
2,128 Posts
I'd love to but an auction is coming up featuring a full auto HK MP5... trying to put funds together in case it sells low :). Someone will come along and pick it up I am sure of it.
no worries... don't blame you. I've got an SD... they're fun to shoot.

·
Registered
363 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. Its been on my radar but I'm trying to have some self-control and hold off til 2019 for big purchases with the holidays coming up.

·
Super Moderator
7,968 Posts
Me too. I've dealt with the seller FTF and he's a real stand-up guy.

Reactions: corpsman5
1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.