AK Rifles banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been seeing some pop-ups for Chevy trucks and also some highlighted words that have external links. Is this some authorized AKForum stuff? Don't get me wrong, I'm not bitching, the bills need to get paid. I just need to know if this is legit because I'm in the middle of fighting a virus ("do-search", etc.) and my IT guy needs to know which stuff is virus or otherwise. Thanks.

·
Registered
441 Posts
I'll complain.
These pop ups are pain in my balls!
Nothing like fighting adds while I'm TRYING to enjoy surfing the site on my phone.

·
Registered
616 Posts
Glad to know I'm not the only one.

Sitting here with my headphones on for no other reason than I didn't take them off and BOOM MONSTER AD ABOUT TRUCKS OR WHATEVER AT FULL VOLUME THAT I CAN'T EVEN FIND TO TURN OFF.

Killing me, Smalls.

·
Banned
154 Posts
i also get the pop up some times from my phone. says something about anti virus.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
The only time I get popups is if I come to the site and am not logged in. Once I log in the popups are gone, just the banner ad remains at the top and it is okay as it at least is gun related. Using IE 11 64 bit

·
Registered
3,994 Posts
I see them on the ipad.

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
This is the only place I get pop-ups. Log in status doesn't matter. They fire for effect without spotter rounds...please make it stop.:)

·
Premium Member
13,070 Posts
As a guest there are banners and pop-ups, but when logged on I don't have either one show up.

·
Registered
2,517 Posts
i get pop-up banners constantly... its freaking annoying! logged in or not i keep getting them. i noticed the original banner that said "its about the kalashikov not the money" is gone... new owners must be "about the money".

i for one would have approved of donations instead of ads!

-matt

1 - 16 of 16 Posts