AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
“So,how did the class reunion go?” I asked.
“Kindafun. Some sad moments, though. Remember Lucy? I found out she died,” heanswered.
“Howawful! What happened?”
“Shegot a job at a chemical plant. Keith Simons was working there. You know whatthose two were like. Couldn’t think of anything but sex. Anyway, one lunchbreak they sneaked out to a favorite spot right in the middle of the factoryand started making love. They rolled under a railing and fell right into a vatof Methyl Orange that some idiot had left open. Tragicomic, y’know.”
Hepaused for effect. “It reminds me of a Beatles song.”
“Huh?Which one?”
“Lucyin the Dye with Simons.”

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Ono....that was hard to read, but I'll get by with a little help from my friends. +6 on the "R" curve

·
Registered
2,440 Posts

·
Registered
1,466 Posts
I cannot score this pun till I know for sure this is The Rotdorn, and not some schill posing as the real thing...I mean it does suck, so it seems kinda legit...just doesn't suck the right way.:bsflag:

·
Registered
2,440 Posts
I cannot score this pun till I know for sure this is The Rotdorn, and not some schill posing as the real thing...I mean it does suck, so it seems kinda legit...just doesn't suck the right way.:bsflag:
You think anyone else would post suckage like this? LOL

·
Premium Member
13,384 Posts
Ghost writers just don't get it right and no one can replace Rotdorn...thankfully...:cool:

·
Registered
482 Posts
These Ukrainian Priests want a word with you Rotdorn...
OfR2yDp.jpg

·
Registered
22,613 Posts
spiderman fail.gif
SpideRot coming to save the d...

...nevermind

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
At least it was short.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts