AK Rifles banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I`ve put this off too long. I`m taking a NIW Polytech wood set and sending it to Z-recto for the dark GSAD type finish. Can`t wait to see his magic. :wink:

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Yeah, I too called it a day and sent mine to Z recto for refinishing. Haven't got them back yet, I'll post pics when I do.

Hoping they look factory, Z does great work so I'm not worried. :dance:

·
Registered
49 Posts
hey guys, i have a extra set of polytech furniture that i wanted to get refinished. How do i get a hold of z-recto? :mrgreen: much appreciated!

·
Registered
2,654 Posts
Just drop him a PM and he will get back with you on what you want done.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
GSAD

Z-Recto does GREAT WORK, this is something he did for me, I wanted it to look like a GSAD, the pic doesn't do the set justice.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That`s about what he did for me (I too was looking for the dark GSAD look). I`ll see if I can get some pics up. Believe me he does awesome work. :smile:

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
OK I thought and thought , my brain quit ,, what is GSAD .. I like the way those stocks look , I might do my chicom.. ?

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
GSAD

GSAD= Golden State Arms Distribution, they were an importer out of California that imported some of the earliest chinese ak's with spike bayonet's, they have dark brown furniture.

·
Registered
3,599 Posts
Thank you ..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts