AK Rifles banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I'm new to the forum and looking for some input.

What's the current price range for poly double folders?

I found a numbers matching polytech double folder shooter grade locally. No box or accessories. It looks to be in decent shape and it's a /416\ that looks like an 85 serial number. The pics the guy sent me aren't the best, but it looks like it's miss stamped as AKS 752 and it has a slant brake.

Any info would be appreciated. Thx

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Welcome to the group!

Agreeing with JoDaBo with the price/value estimate. The double underfolder is one of the more highly sought after of the AK variants, and generally in reasonable condition will command a much higher premium than most.

Would guess that close examination of the name would show that it is AKM-762 but with a weird shaped "6"

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thank you all for your input! I just picked her up and she looks better than she did in the pictures. Indykid, you were right about the stamp, it is a 6. I'll post some pictures tomorrow. Thanks again

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
Yep, in my not so humble opinion you got there one of the nicest of all AK variants imported into the land of shall not be infringed. ENJOY!!!

·
Registered
245 Posts
You probably ought to sell it ...
Just so happens I'm in the market , lucky you ! ;)
Now if we can get together on a price. . Just PM me ...

Lol beautiful rifle

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I had (2) now just one. 1600.00-1800.00 is pretty much what Ive seen. I sold mine for 1600.00 some years ago and likely more if I had sold it today, but I needed the money and the profit was excellent.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Just curious, i see most polytech have a muzzle nut. Mine has a slant brake. It looks to be the same finish as the rest of the rifle. Did they come with a brake?

Oh... I'm not planning on selling any time soon ;)

I got all for 2k

the mags are 2 Chinese and 2 bulgy circle 10

1 - 15 of 15 Posts