AK Rifles banner
41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
$3600 to $3700 start.

Looks badass, and beautiful. Hope it goes to a great home. And yes the corrosive ammunition is nice, just got to clean your rifle everytime you shoot it.
Does the Chinese spam can ammo hold any collectible value? Or just treat it as slightly worse than bargain bin ammo (wolf, tula, etc) due to its corrosive nature?

·
Registered
102 Posts
Does the Chinese spam can ammo hold any collectible value? Or just treat it as slightly worse than bargain bin ammo (wolf, tula, etc) due to its corrosive nature?
Good question, I'm looking at it from an ammunition stand point. I do keep boxes of Norinco Ammuntion around just because I think they are neat.

Unless its steel core ammuntion it's just corrosive normal 7.62x38 ammunition, some people would seek value or collectible material out of the cans.
Kind of like having a old gas station sign in your garage if your into classic cars.

I did see someone try to sell an SKS box on the files for $400 so I guess everything has value now.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Beautiful 56s-2 rifle now that the Krylon is removed. I have the Norinco version with the VZ-58 style pistol grip. Does yours still have the covert tool/cleaning kit in the stock ? If it's gone good luck finding another.

I imagine the ammo would be worth more as a collectable than to shoot up seeing how no more can be imported commercially.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Beautiful 56s-2 rifle now that the Krylon is removed. I have the Norinco version with the VZ-58 style pistol grip. Does yours still have the covert tool/cleaning kit in the stock ? If it's gone good luck finding another.

I imagine the ammo would be worth more as a collectable than to shoot up seeing how no more can be imported commercially.
Seems like it, didn't even realize this was a thing
Hand Bumper Finger Automotive exterior Gadget

·
Registered
212 Posts
Yes. Looks like new. Kudos for figuring out how to extract it. The way it uses the contour of the stock to automatically compress the retainer pin as you push it back in the stock gives me an engineering hard-on every time.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts