AK Rifles banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a polish side folding stock and am unsure how it installs into my receiver can anyone provide some pics and explain please, also I am unsure but I think I might be missing a spring or some thing. Thanks

Josh

·
Registered
236 Posts
I took myTantal kit and built it with fixed stock instead of folding stock. No modifications needed.Besides the Folding stock, their is a piece that fits in the trunion that serves as a spring. It is about 2" long and is held in place with the grip screw. If you are missing that piece the latch will not work properly.If needed I will take pic tomarrow.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
pics

No problem will have some pics in about 5 min. If I am missing this piece you have any ideas as to where I can Acquire it?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pics of the extra parts

Here are a few parts I just acquired

<a>
</a>

Here are the parts for the stock
<a>
</a>

And the rest are some I believe bakelite grips?
<a>
</a>

<a>
</a>

And lastly a strange magazine that says china
<a>
</a>

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks

Alright any Idea as to were I can get the last piece? Also do you know what kind of mag that is?

·
Registered
236 Posts
Try www.apexgunparts.com, Gunthings.com.,AK builders.com. I think you see my laptop. They originally were fastened to the trunion by 2 roll pins & 1 screw, on mine to make it easier to reinstall without roll pins I'm going to drill and tap a hole for the 2nd.screw hole and use no pins. The 2 screw holes are for fixed stocks.I hope this helps.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts