Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This firearm is SOLD pending funds!

Nice rifle assembled by a reputable builder. The rifle was made from a Polish underfolder kit. The receiver is an NDS-1 and serial numbered to match the parts. Norrel's Moly Resin on the metal (few rub marks) and nice Polish laminated wood. I replaced the original sight with an RPK type rear sight. Comes with 3-30 round Polish magazines (as shown), pouch and sling. Also comes with two styles of flash suppressors (shown) and an optic rail has already been mounted. I'm not sure about the barrel, whether it's Polish or U.S. made. I've been given that information before, but I can't remember. The only thing wrong with this weapon is a slightly canted front sight (leans to the left). This is a very nice AKM variant and would make a great addition to your shooting collection.

$750.00 shipped from my dealer to your dealer in CONUS or $700.00 FTF in Southeast Arizona. Please PM me if interested.

NOTE: I am having major computer problems and I may not be able to get back to you immediately.

Middle before I added the hardwood grip and newer ferrule:

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Re: Polish PMKMN

I'll help fill in some of the blanks for B_O_S as I was the original owner of this rifle...

The rifle was built from a VG condition all matching numbers 1984-dated Polish underfolder kit and a NodakSpud NDS-1 receiver with a custom serial number matched to the kit. The barrel is original to the kit. I used a Tantal rear block and an original virgin Polish laminated buttstock to make it a fixed-stock rifle. I got the stock from a board member here named Laukart who lived in Poland and had a line on stock sets from time to time directly from the factory.

The rifle was built by now out-of-business Missouri Custom Armament. The builder goes by the screen name of -Duke-Nukem- on another website that is geared towards AR15's. The rifle was finished in Norrel's Moly-Resin.

Hope this helps...

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: Polish PMKMN

BZ6,

Thanks so much for the help. I know you've told me about this rifle umpteen times now, but if I don't write it down, I'll forget. :grin:

·
Registered
63 Posts
BZ6, much thanks for the info. I am seriously looking forward to this one for the collection. And thanks to Bachelor of Science for your patience.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.